PDA

View Full Version : Playing with treats

Denny4180
06-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Our little papillon, Genevieve (www.dogtellsall.com), loves to play with her treats. The better she likes the treat, the harder and longer she plays with it. She flings it several feet, then play bows and stares at it for a while, Then she'll stare off in another direction for a few seconds. Then she'll fly through the air onto the treat and fling it again. She'll bat it with her paw and make it go skittering across the floor or rug. She can do this for ten minutes, and it's the best comedy routine going!

emc
06-12-2009, 03:08 PM
That is funny. When give a treat such as a dog biscuit to my dog I have to sit by and make sure she eats it, otherwise she walks around the whole house looking for someplace to hide it. I've found dog treats, under my clothes, behind pillows, laundry, etc.

---------------------------
http://dogshop.50webs.com

happylabs
06-12-2009, 04:21 PM
I used to buy the huge Old Mother Hubbard biscuits for Casey on special occasions. They were wrapped in plastic and she would sit with anticipation while I would peel the plastic off. She would take the biscuit into the living room, throw it on the floor and bark at it. Then she would eat it. I still to this day do not know why she did that. She never did it with any other biscuits, small or large. She is too much of a piggy to go bury them somewhere. She catches the smaller ones mid air and barely chews them. :D