PDA

View Full Version : Panzer!

captain
06-01-2009, 04:22 AM
I could not let the day pass without commenting on you Panzer!

Just look at your beautiful face, and your expressive eyes!! You sure are a stunner!

Happy DOTD day Panzer!:D

LHCamry
06-01-2009, 06:55 AM
:love:Panzer.....What a handsome fellow you are. ;)I have always wanted a German Sheppard. But never have. I bet you are a joy to have around.:D
Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover

Daisy and Delilah
06-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Good morning to you, handsome man!! You are such an incredibly good looking, hunkish, guy. We think there is nothing more noble than a stunning GSD. Our Mom says your breed is one of the first breeds she ever remembers when she first became a dog lover as a young child. Your breed holds special memories for her. We love to hear her stories.;) We would get into the garbage too if we could figure out how to get the door open. That's a pretty good talent you have there, Mr. Panzer. Our Delilah figured out how to get into the kitchen cabinet door and Mom put velcro on the inside. It's our pleasure to meet a great lap doggie like you. We send big congrats to Western NC this morning. It's a very beautiful place. We hope the celebration there is great today for our Monday DOTD, Panzer!! Please tell Mom to add some kisses from us for you to help make it a big one. We wish you happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

happylabs
06-01-2009, 08:00 AM
I always say you can tell a dog that is truly loved by looking at their facial expressions and their eyes. You are one sweet and handsome boy all rolled into one.

Well, digging is fun! Isn't that what dogs are supposed to do?

I love that you want to be a lap dog too. It sounds like you are just one big old loveable guy.

And, the trash...well, Casey loves the trash too. I guess you guys just cannot help yourselves. The smells are just too tempting.

Enjoy your day of fame handsome and sweet boy. Happy DOTD!!!

paulana
06-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Panzer is a beautiful dog;) And what a beautiful eyes he's got, so expressive. Give him all my love and kisses:D

tatsxxx11
06-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Good afternoon gorgeous Panzer! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I have to agree with my fellow posters...those eyes, ears, that expression...utterly heart melting; for sure you are one much loved, happy, well cared for doggie!:love: My beloved Cody, now of the Rainbow Bridge, was a GSD x Husky who could be your twin, aside from your coloring (she was red with blue eyes).:) She had that exact same "look!" Oh, she loved to bury those bones too! hehe True to your breed you are one beautiful, smart, loyal and loving pup, Panzer! How blessed your humans are to have a best friend in you...Petra and Molly too!:love: I so enjoyed reading your bio., Panzer; learning of the happy, love filled life you have been blessed with! And thanks to your Mom for sharing such sweet pictures of your sweet self with us; you're truly stunning! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled "top dog" day, celebrating with your proud people and pup pals Molly and Petra, Panzer! Please have your humans give you a big hug and kiss for me...and a treat, or two, or three!:D Congratulations beautiful Panzer, our very special and most deserving honoree!:love::love::love:

wolfensteinsmom
06-01-2009, 03:44 PM
What a STUNNING boy you are, Panzer! :love:You make a perfect Dog of the Day. :) Your coloring might not be "typical", but it sure is gorgeous! :love:Congrats on your accomplishment, and have a wonderful day filled with friends and family, and a TON of biscuits!:love:

lizbud
06-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Hello Panzer,

Well, I think it's unanimous, everyone is in love with that face & your
beautiful eyes.:D You are one handsome fella. Congratulations on being
chosen as our gorgeous DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending lots of cyber
hugs & kisses sweet boy.

cassiesmom
06-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Panzer, how handsome you are! Happy Dog of the Day! I would be very honored to sit down and make a lap for you :)!

susanswatlin518
06-01-2009, 10:54 PM
AH-A VERY NOBLE-LOOKING, HANDSOME DOG OF THE DAY! THE PICTURES ARE GREAT.:love::):cool::DI AM A CAT LADY-BUT I WILL ALWAYS GIVE A GREAT POOCH KUDOS!:)GOD BLESS/BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518