PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...

moosmom
05-31-2009, 04:58 PM
When is this insanity going to stop??:mad::mad::mad:

BRIDGEPORT (AP) — Two Bridgeport men have been charged with beheading a cat.

Thirty-six year-old Josue Saint-Fleur and 25-year-old Ruben Tzoc were charged Thursday with cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct after police received a report the men were beheading a cat.

According to a police report, when police approached the men, they fled leaving the cat’s head in the street. The officers later spotted Saint-Fleur and Tzoc carrying a white shopping bag with the body of a headless white cat inside.

Police said Saint-Fleur had no explanation why they beheaded the cat, but contended the animal was already dead when they did it.

Saint-Fleur and Tzoc could not be reached for comment.

Can't be reached for comment? Gee, I wonder why??? :mad:

What the hell difference does it make whether the cat was already dead. It's obvious these two a-holes have absolutely no respect for animals, alive or dead.

Again, the more I know people, the more I adore my cats. With the exception of PTers, of course.

catnapper
05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Grrrr..... tome it shows a predisposition to cruelty. It doesn't matter if the cat was dead or not, only a tesited mind would do that.:mad:

pomtzu
05-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Sick - dead or alive.....:mad:

phesina
05-31-2009, 06:49 PM
How disgusting.. sigh.....

Laura's Babies
05-31-2009, 07:59 PM
How horriable!

momcat
05-31-2009, 08:00 PM
Donna, this is a family website. Out of respect for you and all of my PT friends I can't say what I'm thinking right now.

Insert your own expletives, friends. They can't possibly be worse than the ones foremost in my mind

:( for the poor kitty
:mad: for those two $@*^#

moosmom
05-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh believe me, Momcat, great minds think alike!!;)

Queen of Poop
05-31-2009, 08:30 PM
Oh, oh, where's my gun!!!!

Crap, I live in Canada, I don't have one.

Ok. Bare hands then. Let me at them!!!!!

I can't believe how horrible people can be. It just makes me irate!!

Sweet kitten, know that there are people who are not so cruel who love you.

katladyd
05-31-2009, 11:24 PM
There are sick, sick, people out there:mad:. That is why my babies stay inside. This made me very sad.

blue
06-01-2009, 01:00 AM
Are the perpetrators Christian? If they are can we send them to a Muslim country?

GILL
06-01-2009, 10:42 AM
YOU DON'T WHAT TO KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING, I am ready too take up hunting again, two legged game!

catmandu
06-01-2009, 02:35 PM
What a pair of liars , they would be afraid to to touch a Cat if it was alraedy dead.
And these Two Cretins:confused::confused: are obviously brain dead , and we are praying that the addage that you get what you gives comes true.
The Poor Cat :love::love: that they killed is now with Our Animal Angel :love::love:Army in Hamburg:love::love:, a far sight from where this scum is going.
:mad::mad:

momcat
06-01-2009, 05:41 PM
YOU DON'T WHAT TO KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING, I am ready too take up hunting again, two legged game!

If you're referring to the "two legged game" mentioned in this thread, can I come too? I'll bring some torture devices.

moosmom
06-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Glad to see you're back posting, Eileen. I'll call you tomorrow night.;)

catfamily
06-06-2009, 01:56 PM
i know if i was capable...i would go after them and do heavy duty damage to THEIR heads!!!!