PDA

View Full Version : Off line for about a week

Freedom
05-31-2009, 03:04 PM
I will be without a computer for about a week.

We are having the floors refinished in the 3 bedrooms (I use one as the home office, which is where the PC is and the only hook up in the house). Moving all the furniture out to the fornt living room.

Once that is done, then moving furniture out of the living room and replacing that floor completely. My cat RB Amber was CRF when I bought the house and moved in, then my little Ozzy Dozzy used it as his personal bathroom. :rolleyes:

I had hoped to have Tasha house trained by the time this work got done, but hasn't happened, so will also install a baby gate to keep her out of that new floor in the front room.

If all goes well (and when does it ever?) I should be back on line Monday the 8th of June.

phesina
05-31-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Sandie, and best wishes with the remodeling! Hoping that all goes well.

Grace
05-31-2009, 06:55 PM
We will miss you. Take care and take pictures :)

Daisy and Delilah
05-31-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm going to miss you too, Sandie. Take a computer break and we'll look forward to your return.:)

Moesha
05-31-2009, 10:31 PM
We will miss you and your kids! As was mentioned, your assignment while you are gone from PT is to take photos of the redecorating and of the fluffs and kitties too!