PDA

View Full Version : Farm Town on Facebook?

cloverfdx
05-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Is anyone else addicted to this game? i am and have been playing for a couple of months now.

Donnaj4962
05-31-2009, 10:49 AM
I haven't started playing it yet, as I am into Mafia Wars! But MW is starting to slow down some, and I am looking for a new game. Several of my friends play Farm Town and are love it, so that is probably the one I will choose!

Scooter's Mom
05-31-2009, 11:22 AM
I play MW, Mafioso & Farm Town the most.
I also play Pirates and Robin Hood.

LOL I'm addicted to FB. Send me a pm if you want to know my username there. I already have a few friends off of PT. The more the merrier! :)

prechrswife
05-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Another Farm Town addict here, although you wouldn't know it by looking at my poor, neglected farm this week.

Freedom
05-31-2009, 03:01 PM
Lordy yes, that one sure is the BEST!

I've also tried Robin Hood, Star Age, Pet Society, and the "Lil" games: Lil Eco Racer, Lil Green Patch and Lil Blue Cove.

Star Age is good.

Robin Hood and Pet Society are not well set up and get frustrating quickly. The "LIL" games are just boring.

But Farm Town? WOO HOO!!

Send me a PM if you need a neighbor!

JenBKR
05-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Ok I admit, I don't really get farm town. Someone sent it to me and I clicked on it, so I have a farm, but other than that I don't know what I am doing. I keep getting notifications that my friends are working on my farm, so I assume it's still surviving. But I have no idea how to get there, or what it is even :o

I do, however, enjoy facebook :)

Gracefulsarah
06-01-2009, 10:11 AM
LOL, I am a game addict. I play:

Farm Town
Mafia Wars
Mob World
Cute Catz
My Zoo

Not sure how as I don't really have lots of free time for the computer. :)

I'll add anyone to my friends list for Mafia Wars and Mob World, just send me a PM with your name, or if you want to know mine so we find each other on Facebook.

neko1
06-01-2009, 04:25 PM
I just started farm town today...we will see how it goes....:p

Cincy'sMom
06-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I haven't started a Farm Town yet, but I'd be happy to have more in my Mafia...

MoonandBean
06-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Ok I admit, I don't really get farm town. Someone sent it to me and I clicked on it, so I have a farm, but other than that I don't know what I am doing. I keep getting notifications that my friends are working on my farm, so I assume it's still surviving. But I have no idea how to get there, or what it is even :o

I do, however, enjoy facebook :)

Hehe...I have a farm, a yard and many, many pound dogs that I "care for". I don't have a clue what I'm doing :)

JenBKR
06-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Hehe...I have a farm, a yard and many, many pound dogs that I "care for". I don't have a clue what I'm doing :)

Sounds like me! People keep sending me animals and plants that I 'accept' - don't ask what happens after that though! I have no idea! :eek:

HoochsMommiee
06-02-2009, 03:48 PM
i have been on it a couiple wks and i am now at level 30 and have the most amounted land that u can have

I AM HOOKED