PDA

View Full Version : Back Online!

Former User
09-27-2002, 04:17 PM
You haven't probably even noticed, but our site has been offline for several days now. We did some changes to the picture section, and now it's finished. We welcome you back to our site, enjoy! :)

Casper & Kitty's Domain, click here! (http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/)

Kirsten
09-27-2002, 04:37 PM
Hi Niina! Just visited your page again, and I can see why you're so in love with Casper and Kitty - they're real cuties! :D

Saw a few of the little movies, also the new one in which they are fighting over the scratching post! :eek:

One question: Where did you get their name analysis from?

Kirsten

toughCookie
09-27-2002, 09:25 PM
Niina
worderful website! I wish I could do stuff like that...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2002, 09:37 PM
Sorry, but I'll have to check it out on Monday when I get back to work and my DSL (which is working fine now!). After getting used to the speed of DSL, it's really hard to sit here on dial-up and wait for things to download. I'm really spoiled at work with my new computer. Wish I could bring the whole thing home with me. ;) :) Can't wait for Monday to see the new videos. :)

katmintti
09-28-2002, 05:04 AM
:D Your homepage is just great! Pictures are wonderful! Seems like Kitty and Casper loves each other very much:D !!!
We are making our cat webpage ( me and my boyfriend ) too. We make texts in finnish first and after then in english. When the first finnish version is ready I will post you the link through personal message! Our pages arenīt ready for some time ( we are quite busy ) but I will tell you then!:D

Former User
09-28-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by katmintti
:D Your homepage is just great! Pictures are wonderful! Seems like Kitty and Casper loves each other very much:D !!!
We are making our cat webpage ( me and my boyfriend ) too. We make texts in finnish first and after then in english. When the first finnish version is ready I will post you the link through personal message! Our pages arenīt ready for some time ( we are quite busy ) but I will tell you then!:D

Thanx! :)

Ok, I'll look forward to that then!

Former User
09-28-2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Hi Niina! Just visited your page again, and I can see why you're so in love with Casper and Kitty - they're real cuties! :D
Saw a few of the little movies, also the new one in which they are fighting over the scratching post! :eek:
One question: Where did you get their name analysis from?
Kirsten

Thanx Kirsten!
I'm sorry but I can't remember where we go those name analysis from. I was surfing around the net and came across with it and did it, didn't save the link. But I'm sure if yu search you can find one! :)

09-28-2002, 06:55 AM
YIPPIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 2 favorite PT-cats are back on-line !!!!!!
Welcome back sweetie-pies !!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons1/balloons.gif

Kirsten
09-30-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

Thanx Kirsten!
I'm sorry but I can't remember where we go those name analysis from. I was surfing around the net and came across with it and did it, didn't save the link. But I'm sure if yu search you can find one! :)

Hi Niina! I was also trying to find one, but so far I have only found one for human names. They didn't have the name Luna, but "Lun", but I'm not sure if this has the same meaning.

Kirsten

Randi
09-30-2002, 08:33 AM
Hi Niina! Your site gets better and better! Of course, C & K helps a lot! :D :D Congrats!! - wonder if we ever get round to doing one. :rolleyes:

Former User
09-30-2002, 08:36 AM
Aww, thanx Randi! Yes, you can do it! :)

Nomilynn
09-30-2002, 11:15 PM
Niina I had noticed that the website was down a while ago, but I went and checked it out and it looks great! Very good job! :D

Ann
10-01-2002, 06:00 AM
Nice to see it back online :)

And it's good that you added your URL to all the pics, it'll make it harder for the people to steal now!

Former User
10-01-2002, 06:17 AM
Ann, did you try to left click the pics? ;)