PDA

View Full Version : Max the Marvelous

yarlenna
05-30-2009, 07:08 AM
Max, you are a special feline. I had never even seen a Siberian Forest Cat before. You are so handsome, I am surprised that we don't see more like you. Happy COTD. :love:

hardercy
05-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Max is so cute! I want to squeeze him, I like big boy cats!

Pinot's Mom
05-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Max, you really are magnificent! I am not familiar with your breed, either, but you are one BIG lovable kitty!! I'll bet you get a LOT of attention!!

Happy COTD to you - have a great one, and enjoy your special attention and treats!!:D

Boomers Mom
05-30-2009, 09:22 AM
What an absolutely beautiful boy.

catlover11
05-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Max looks so much like a cat a friend of mine just rescued from the streets - they could be brothers! Such a beautiful kitty. And I have to say that I was relieved after reading about Max and his outdoor activities that he was on a harness and that your balcony has chicken wire. Too many cats are being harmed, or worse, when put outside to fend for themselves - so hats off to you! (We don't let dogs out to run free, a smaller fragile animal like a cat shouldn't be put in this situation either - preditors, unkind neighbors, cars, etc...). Nice to see that Max and his brother are safe.

catmandu
05-30-2009, 09:45 AM
:love::love::love:
Max, you are one Mighty Big Bundle of Fun and Energy, and we just love that photo of you climbing that tree with the greatest of ease.
You are quite a handsome Fellow too with that coat of silver and gray, with that happy smile on your face too.
:D:D
We know that you and your brother are great cold weather Cats , and you live just accross the lake from us in Toronto, or Hogtown as Dad calls it!!
We think Torontos nice, Our Angel Companions say that theres lots of good places to eat!!!
:):)
Your fellow Ontarians The Found Cats send an EXTRA BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Max and His BROTHER , Our COLOSSAL CATS OF THE DAY!!!
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Max you are breathtaking!!! :love:

You almost look like a wolf in your first picture. What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. I'd never seen a cat like you either. I'd love to meet you in person.

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day. Extra treats all around, eh? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

pomtzu
05-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Max - you are one gorgeous boy! What more can I say????

Congratulations on the honor of being today's special COTD.

P.S. If you ever decide to leave home, can you please have your Mom contact me for directions to my house??? :love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
05-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Greetings Max and a very happy Cat of the Day to you!:) What a breathtakingly beautiful, gentle giant of a feline you are!:eek: I too had never heard of your breed before today! When I clicked on your photo (before reading your stats/breed) I said to myself, "He looks so much like my beloved RB Siberian Husky, Cody!":D Well, as your Mom says, she sometimes considers you more dog than cat!:p;) I so enjoyed meeting you today, Max; learning about the wonderful life you have been blessed with! You truly are special!:cool: Hope you and your furry, and human family, are all enjoying your much deserved "top cat" honors, sweetheart! Please have your Mom pass along some extra special lovies and treats to you and your sib, from me! Love and hugs to you, beautiful Max!:love::love::love:

DmgLpg2008
05-30-2009, 04:36 PM
:)What a beautiful boy! WOW! Max you are a very fine specimen of feline I have ever seen! I bet you are so much fun, and your brother, I bet you keep mommy on her toes! I'm in love with you big boy!:love: Stay happy, stay healthy and forever loved! You are supurb!
Darlene

Momo
05-31-2009, 03:19 PM
Wow, Max...you are one big pretty boy! I love your coat...and you have such an expressive face! And your first pic? You look loke a lil' wolf - LOL! :)

cassiesmom
05-31-2009, 07:07 PM
Max, you are most handsome, indeed! I hope you had a very special Saturday Cat of the Day!

susanswatlin518
05-31-2009, 11:32 PM
YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME! THAT THICK LUXURIOUS COAT AND TAIL ARE INCREDIBLE. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY-I AM A DAY LATE-BUT WANTED TO SEND YOU MY BEST WISHES. YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE AND I HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE SNOWFALLS TO GET COVERED UP IN AND YET ENJOY THE SUMMER WHEN IT GETS HERE. :love::love:BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518:love: