PDA

View Full Version : I am opening up a Cat House?

RICHARD
05-29-2009, 11:45 AM
My brother recently took his dogs from my mom's house. That is another story, but it has allowed me the freedom to indulge my favorite frens.

The other night I left some chicken bones out on the porch. The next day they were pretty much gone. I thought I heard someone chomping on them.

I left some spare rib bones that had some shreds of meat on them and those were picked over too!

I also tossed out some dry food and woke up this morning to see there was two NEW frens out there!

The grooviest little orange kitty and another b/w cat I I had never seen before- I tried to take a pic with the flash and could not because of the screen on the window, so I took some pic w/o the flash...

It'a a bad pic but there are cats in it.....

This is my new crusade....to photo these cats..elusive, like Bigfoot!:D

Freckles
05-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Well, I see a calico in the middle and two other upper right! :D

Laura's Babies
05-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Opps, better be careful or they will start inviting all their friends over to eat too... like Priscialla has at my house.

lvpets2002
05-29-2009, 12:29 PM
:) The more the merrier right Laura.. Yup I see them & will bet they are the cutest ever..
Opps, better be careful or they will start inviting all their friends over to eat too... like Priscialla has at my house.

Catty1
05-29-2009, 12:39 PM
You and Gary should start a franchise! :-D

Just a note - raw chicken bones are ok for cats, but not cooked ones. Pointy pieces of bone can go where they don't belong....many owies and other stuff!

Looking forward to more pics!:)

catmandu
05-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Catty 1 is right Richad , but its sad that these Cats are out there at all looking for food, they should be like Edster and the Found Cats inside where they are safe and sound!!!:love::love:
That looks like he beginnings of An Edster Fan Club Meeting!!!!
:love::love::love:

RICHARD
05-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I walked out to see what else needed to be done in the back yard and look what I saw on the chair!

It was sleep and as soon as I opened the door, he woke up!

Sorry about the pic I grabbed the camera and shot quickly!:D

Laura's Babies
05-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Is that the best bed you got for your guests?

RICHARD
05-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Is that the best bed you got for your guests?

I will construct a suitable home for them. Give me a day or two!:D

smokey the elder
06-01-2009, 03:04 PM
That kitty looked like he felt right at home, thank you very much!:D

GILL
06-01-2009, 03:31 PM
looks nice and comfy too me.

RICHARD
06-13-2009, 05:19 AM
My dinner guest from yesterday!

The more I see these 'cat house visitors', the more I am smitten.

MY brother came over and, he is not a cat person, really loved this cat and the little orange kitty that have taken residence in the yard.

I did get a chance to brush the fur on this cat the other day, and she did run up towards where I was standing, so I am making progress with the group.

I hope their love of food will get me into their good graces!:D

aTailOf2Kitties
06-13-2009, 06:50 AM
wow, she's a pretty little thing, isn't she?:love:

Laura's Babies
06-13-2009, 07:54 AM
WOW! She sure is a pretty little girl! Do you think she is a stray or belongs to someone? You better start looking for organizations to spay and neuter these strays for you before you get over run like we have around here.

I am beginning to wonder if you are the beginnings of another Found Cat's Hotel!

happylabs
06-13-2009, 10:25 AM
I am a major cat lover but I want to warn you about something. Several years ago I felt sorry for a mamma and 3 kittens that were hanging around my neighborhood. I felt badly so I started putting food out. Things got very out of hand. See photo. (That is only a fraction of the visitors I had) I couldn't afford to keep up so I slowly rescued some and kept one. It is a very expensive endeavor. I have no outside cats any longer but as you can see, I have 4 inside.