PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Pak cat food?

jennielynn1970
05-29-2009, 09:50 AM
The place I warehouse and pet store I go to to buy my California Natural food for my cats will no longer be carrying California Natural and are now going to be carrying Eagle Pak.

Anyone have any thoughts on this brand of cat food?? It's supposed to be a step or so above Cal Nat in quality. I just want my guys to get a good food that doesn't always end up on recall lists and doesn't cost an arm and a leg (right now, Eagle Pak is on sale there for 9.99 so I can stock up!).

I'm trying the Eagle Pak Duck and Oatmeal and mixing it in with the Cal Nat till that is gone.

Eagle Pak Holistic Cat Food (http://www.holisticselect.com/HS_Cat.html)

catmandu
05-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Thats not a brand thats that avaialable in Canada very much, but I remember that they did like the Canned Food quite a bit the few times that they had it.
:love::love:

lvpets2002
05-29-2009, 09:53 AM
:) Can't help you at all.. I have never heard of this brand.. However if you do try it then let us know what you & the babies think of it ok..

phesina
05-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Eagle Pack makes very good quality cat food. The company is now owned by the same people who make Wellness foods. Mine have been getting Wellness and other such foods for quite a while now, and we're going to do the Eagle Pack when I next buy some, at least for Peony. A friend of mine who is a naturopathic doctor and herbalist gives it to her cats, and she just raves about the quality and how well the cats are doing on it. Neither Wellness nor Eagle Pack have been on any of those recall lists for nasty ingredients.