PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Imagestation????

Edwina's Secretary
09-27-2002, 03:06 PM
Anyone else having problems with Imagestation? It's a lenghty list but I am unable to navigate using "next" and "previous". I have to go to index to access an image. I get the following messages..."Java script void(0)" and "error on page."

Is it just me?????

Dixieland Dancer
09-27-2002, 03:07 PM
I was in there about 1/2 hour ago and everything was working fine! Maybe it is a temporary thing.

Edwina's Secretary
09-27-2002, 03:20 PM
We (Imagestation and I) have been fighting all week! Yesterday it wouldn't let me upload photos. Keep telling me to load upgrades and then wouldn't....:mad: :mad: :mad:

sasvermont
09-27-2002, 03:34 PM
I don't know if it is Imagestation or my provider, but yes, it happens to me from time to time.

Hang in there.

lizbud
09-27-2002, 03:56 PM
I just tried it. Seems to be working o.k. for me now. I have
gotten the jave script error a few times in the past also.

Cincy'sMom
09-27-2002, 04:11 PM
Every now and then I have problems, but when I used it yesterday everything was fine.

Randi
09-27-2002, 04:13 PM
Yesterday, Imagestation was "down" for a while, so it's not only you! Hopefully, it will be back to normal soon! :) It's so frustrating if you don't know where the problem is!

Cinder & Smoke
09-27-2002, 05:18 PM
We've noticed a tyme or two in the past...

That ImageStation may be "down" for US,
yet seems to be working fine on other folk's albums...

Errors when Uploading photos? Yep! :mad:
Dad has found that 50% of the errors are one-time happenings...
Clear out what you were trying to do and repeat it ~
Most times it will correctly perform on the second try. :rolleyes:

?? :confused: ??

But try to remember ~ It IS "free"! :D

koxka
09-27-2002, 07:10 PM
The Drag-and-Drop doesn't work neither the Explore Tool does the only method that works for me is method n.3 "Select Image Files". Also get that "Java Script Error" thing often.

Phred, not only in US, yesterday was down also here in "the other side". But now is ok, we are fighting again :rolleyes:
Yes, I try to remember it is free. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2002, 09:55 PM
This is only my personal opinion, and I have no educated reason for saying this, but I think most of the problems we have with Imagestation is because they are being "accessed" so frequently by people looking at pictures that others have linked to...if you know what I mean. I don't think their system can quite handle it all, and I think we need to be careful because they might just figure out what the problem is and cut us all off again. :( I've had various errors now and then, but I just try again and it usually works the second time. I did notice that to edit an album (like trying to delete a picture) I have to go about it a round-about way because the edit feature doesn't show up where it says it should in the Help section.

I think we have to remember that it is free and even though it's frustrating (there's that wonderful technology thing again) we have to grit our teeth and bear it - or be cut off again. :(

Remember, just my opinion with no basis to back me up.

krazyaboutkatz
09-28-2002, 11:20 PM
I've also had problems in the past with uploading images. :mad: It is free though so I shouldn't complain too much.