PDA

View Full Version : MOTHERS! Do not teach your kids bad habits!

Laura's Babies
05-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Priscilla brought her baby to visit today and she is teaching it to BEG!!! LOOK at this! :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/videos/th_MVI_0571.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/videos/?action=view&current=MVI_0571.flv)

It has been up here all day long but runs like that when it sees me. I followed Priscilla the other day and found where she had them but they run away from humans. She has 4, maybe 5 kittens. There's the orange one, a black one and 2 Grey ones and the man said he thinks there are more there also. I went to Priscilla's house the other day and there are 6, 7, or 8 adult cats there.. all strays. Jerry, the guy thinks there are 2 different sets of kitten down there. We discussed getting them fixed and I have contacted CAAWS to see if they will help us. Another neighbor has a friend that told me CAAWS has helped her get 10 strays fixed and if I don't hear back from them soon, let her know and she will give me the lady's phone number that helped her..

From the size of this orange one, I'd say they are a good 2 months old, what do you think? ALL wild.. I have the trap set outside with some good smelly food, trying to catch this baby...

momcat
05-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Oh wow! That sure looks like a baby, Laura. That's quite a sad story about those poor strays. Prayers are being prayed that Priscilla's babies and the other babies can be helped and placed in loving furever homes. Bless you for caring enough to help!

Groucho also sends you purrs, headbumpies and kitty kisses for helping his fellow kitties in need :love:

3Catcondo
05-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Laura,
What a cutie patootie! I think you are just about right on the age, too. I sure hope you can catch as many as possible and get them spayed/neutered with the help of the rescue group. Good Luck!

Medusa
05-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Aw, tiny little thing.

Laura's Babies
05-27-2009, 06:20 PM
The vets around here won't fix them until they are 4 month at least so the wee ones would have to wait but we need to get them tame to find them homes.. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to help me with that anymore..

3Catcondo
05-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Laura
If I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat to help trap and tame the kittens. :)

Anikaca77
05-28-2009, 09:02 AM
Awww...I'm glad she felt comfortable to bring her baby by.

Randi
05-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Aww, look at that little orangie, what a cutie!! :love: I hope you'll be able to trap them, get the grown-up fixed, and find them forever homes.

Good luck! :)

catmandu
05-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Thats the ultimate trust :love::love:Laura , and Priscilla knows that you will help her Kittens :):)in a way that she cannot. If that Little Orangie came to my Hotel, he would be an instant Found Cat!:D:D
I know that you will do what you can for that Momma Cat and Babies!!!:love::love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
05-28-2009, 12:03 PM
I had no luck in trapping the baby however Priscilla was more than willing to go right in there and eat up the food, springing the trap.. I doubt the baby even weighs enough to spring the trap. :rolleyes: She must have taken it home because I haven't seen or heard it today. I think if she would leave it around here for a few days, I could win it over. I sat on the doorstep yesterday, petting Priscilla and talking to the baby, calling it and telling it to come and it came out from under she shed, looking so interested as to what it's Mama was doing with me.... but it spooks easy and would run back under the shed to hide.