PDA

View Full Version : No one saw this story?

RICHARD
05-26-2009, 09:59 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/05/18/2009-05-18_what_a_tail_for_british_catadopt_couple.html

I read it while I didn't have a computer and thought someone would have seen and posted it!:D

Laura's Babies
05-27-2009, 12:20 AM
WOW! That was a long trip, he is a very special kitty now!

catmandu
05-27-2009, 09:49 AM
I just wonder why they couldnt adopt a Cat locally , and give that plane fair money to the Moggies who could use the help in these tough times.
Hes a great looking Cat though and I guess it was LOVE at first sight!!!':love::love::love:

lvpets2002
05-27-2009, 12:48 PM
:) I so agree with you Uncle Gary..
I just wonder why they couldnt adopt a Cat locally , and give that plane fair money to the Moggies who could use the help in these tough times.
Hes a great looking Cat though and I guess it was LOVE at first sight!!!':love::love::love:

GILL
05-27-2009, 02:11 PM
I have too say that I know the feeling. That's what got me started with rescue and transport. The day I saw Bailey, a 10 year old that ended up in a shelter just because his owner went into a rest home. Since then I have brought cats in from all over including California. We had sent up a transport for a 17 year old, that I could not see spending the rest of her days in a shelter, unfortunately a week before she was to come to N.J. she stopped eating. At the vet they found a large lump on her liver, so we lost her, but since the transport was already set and paid for I said I would take the next on the euth list. Welcome Penelope (Penny) a 1 year old little California doll.