PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy Apples very timid, and she may be looking for a nest!!

catmandu
05-26-2009, 03:54 PM
:eek::eek:
Scrappy Apple was getting friendier which is how I noticed that her tail was short and coiled under her like a bun, very tightly wound,
But today my neighbor said shes been under thier porch a lot, maybe looing for a nest. And shes been in both our back yards ,thiers has things set up for thier young children like a shed and playhouse.:D:D
We have a feeling that the Cat Storks coming!!
:eek::eek:
I pray that Janice brings something nice so she can lure Scrappy Apple into a carrier.
Bacon Double Cheese Burgers are on at A&W!!
:love::love::love:n

lvpets2002
05-26-2009, 04:16 PM
:love: Oh wow new babies on the way.. Oh I sure wish you could poof her first Uncle Gary.. Try real hard with the cheese burger.. Let us know ok..

Laura's Babies
05-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Cat Stork coming!! YIPIEEEE! How are you at crawling under porches with a camera? LOL! (DON'T YOU DARE TRY!! I was only kidding!!)

catmandu
05-26-2009, 04:45 PM
I know you were kidding Laura, as I am too old to crawl, and too old to get up that easily!!!:confused::confused:
I know that Janices bringing over a Hamburger Sandwhich with gravy and Fries, she was catering at a School today, and theres always leftovers!!
She will set a humane trap , and hope we dont trap Spunky Moose the Deuce again , who lives up the street.
Please pray for Scrappy Apple and Little Ones:love::love:, a few who might be descendants of Ebony Beau Tubster!!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
:love: Prayers for sure being sent.. Heck that supper sounds good.. Sure hope I dont get stuck in the trap..:D Realy I sure hope you are able to get this wittle momma before babies come..

Laura's Babies
05-26-2009, 06:25 PM
GOOD LUCK GARY! Catch her! GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK!

cassiesmom
05-26-2009, 10:26 PM
:love: Prayers for sure being sent.. I sure hope you are able to get this wittle momma before babies come..

That goes for me, too!

katladyd
05-26-2009, 11:02 PM
If any of them babies turn out to be black, I want one! Good luck capturing the elusive mom-to-be.

Pinot's Mom
05-27-2009, 08:17 AM
Good luck in the catch!! Prayers for her, and her babies, health! :love:

catmandu
05-27-2009, 09:35 AM
Well she ate up the Sandwhich soaked in beef gravy , and the fries but only after Janice left her.:eek::eek:
I guess its the humane trap tonight with another hot hamburg sandwhich as bait!!
If there a Black Kitten with tortoise shell katladyd I will keep that one in memory of Tubby 2:love::love: And Ebony Beau Tubster:love::love: Angels.:love::love:

phesina
05-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Prayers and a candle that Scrappy Apple will come HOME to have her babies!

katladyd
05-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Then I will pray there will be one, just for you. It's the least God can do in return for all you do for His creatures in need.

Anikaca77
05-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Prays being sent.

catmandu
05-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Scrappy Apples cunning, and the tray with roast beef and fixings must have slipped up a bit as she was able to get the dish where she could eat and not get caught.
:):):)
It was almost funny the way that she did that!!!
:D:D
But next time we are betting shes over confident and she will be caught and taken to My :cool::cool:Vet!!:cool::cool:
What a Smart Cat!!!!
:love: