PDA

View Full Version : Lookie what I got!

Medusa
05-26-2009, 05:51 AM
Ok, he's not really mine. This is Henry, my friend Sandy's puppy. Sandy is the one whose dog Little Guy went to the Bridge last month. I thought sure that Creamsicle would be thrilled and delighted to have a pup to play with but she was a little afraid of this guy so she went and sat in Coco Puff's box. (I bought a CD from Amazon and Coco thought it would make a perfect bed. :rolleyes:) Yodie was not happy. At all. So we kept her on the other side of the French patio doors. Look at the expression on her face in the third pic! Henry is just 8 weeks old. What an adorable little fuzz nugget! Almost makes me want a puppy again. :love:

Laura's Babies
05-26-2009, 06:23 AM
OH MY GOSH! Henry is so tiny!! What a little cutie pie he is! When you see one as little and cute and he is, it does make you want a puppy.. WHY do these babies have to be so darn cute!!

pomtzu
05-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Oh Henry - you have stolen my heart. What an adorable little baby. :love: Love all the pics, Mary - and that one of Yodie - what an expression. I can almost hear her thinking....."what's that thing doing in my house??? - let me at 'em". :D

Medusa
05-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Oh Henry - you have stolen my heart. What an adorable little baby. :love: Love all the pics, Mary - and that one of Yodie - what an expression. I can almost hear her thinking....."what's that thing doing in my house??? - let me at 'em". :D

You should've seen Yodie's body language as she was walking through the house. It's as though she was saying "What this BS? I thought we had it locked down and now here's an interloper". I thought Cgirl would love Henry but she was timid w/her, which surprised me. The rest of the Fur Posse couldn't have cared less. Henry is adorable. He clearly is a mama's boy already. When Sandy would leave the room, he'd whimper. He's got 4 other dogs to get used to at her house and it looks like they're going to be getting a beagle, too.

catnapper
05-26-2009, 09:31 AM
How sweet! I just love the cats reactions!

catmandu
05-26-2009, 09:34 AM
I bet though in time your Cats would love that Little Pup, and they would all be racing through the house together 100 miles an hour!!!:cool::cool::cool:
What a Precious Pup!!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
05-26-2009, 10:23 AM
:love: Oh my my Wittle Henry your such a Cutie Pie.. Heck the Cats are bigger than you are.. great pics thanks..

gini
05-26-2009, 10:31 AM
How precious is that? Mmmm, sure could plant a kiss on that little belly.

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2009, 11:47 AM
He sure is a cutie pie.:) Thanks for sharing his pictures with us.:) Your cats don't look thrilled about him at all though.;)

phesina
05-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Adorable!!!!!

Grace
05-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Henry is adorable - and if looks could kill . . . . Yodie definitely has the look!