PDA

View Full Version : Look what we found tonight!

catnapper
05-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Callie and I were taking a walk when this guy came up to us:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/001-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/005-4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/004-1.jpg

Two girls said he was a stray looking for a home, and they said he's a full bred Bengal. The guy at the apartment said that the former tenent moved and left him. He said the boy is 3 months old, but from his size and his ummmm.... fuzzy members under the tail tell me its more like 6 months.

He's SWEET. Trusting, except his trust in Callie is blown to smitherines because she was absolutely obnoxious. Obnoxious!!! He's in the foster room right now, all quiet and away from nutdog. I guess the kittens get to spend the night free with my guys tonight. We were all wondering when that was gonna happen! ;)

The rescue has already agreed to take him and asked me to get him to the vet ASAP.

Oh boy, guess I just have "Crazy Lady" written across my forehead. Hubby said he's got "sucker" written across his! :p

Karen
05-24-2009, 08:17 PM
He's gorgeous!

3Catcondo
05-24-2009, 08:32 PM
What a lucky fellow to have crossed your path! He's very handsome, too ;)

Taz_Zoee
05-24-2009, 09:09 PM
He is adorable!! I'm no expert on cat breeds, but he doesn't look full bred Bengal to me. He looks mixed with plain ol Tabby. Isn't that your weakness?? ;) I'm glad you took him in and will help him find a home. :)

catnapper
05-24-2009, 09:16 PM
He is adorable!! I'm no expert on cat breeds, but he doesn't look full bred Bengal to me. He looks mixed with plain ol Tabby. Isn't that your weakness?? ;) I'm glad you took him in and will help him find a home. :)

Yeah, the rescue person agrees with you. Hey, I was just so excited to find a brown spotted tabby! :D He's VERY sweet, and already has had enough of the foster room. I hope to get him vetted tuesday, possibly schedule him to be fixed, then get him to an adoption cage at one of the Petsmarts. With as sweet as he is, plus how exotic he looks, he'll find a home fast. The photos don't do much for him - he's quite exotic and stately looking. He's also all muscle. He weighs so much more than he looks.

cassiesmom
05-24-2009, 09:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/001-1.jpg
O hai
I maibee Bengal or Tabby
Do U finks I iz so handsome!!

Might be Bengal, might be a tabby kitty guy - either way - he's beautiful! I hope he finds a wonderful forever home!

Prairie Purrs
05-24-2009, 09:59 PM
No way! You are a living, breathing, brown tabby magnet! :D

Love his spotty markings--they look a lot like my boy Caly's. Sounds like he's built like Caly, too (solid as a brick outhouse). In fact, if your little one was missing a tail (and certain other parts), I'd wonder what you were doing with my cat! :D

Laura's Babies
05-24-2009, 10:39 PM
No way! You are a living, breathing, brown tabby magnet! Had me rolling on that statement!

When you like cats and take them in, there is always another one to come along and need your help. You are a brown tabby magnet! There are secrete kitty codes and for the brown tabbies, the arrow points at your house.

Medusa
05-25-2009, 04:40 AM
Aw, he's so cute. Love his paws. I can't believe someone just left him, poor boy. Lucky for him that he came upon you.

catmandu
05-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Thatnk God Our Pet Talker Angels :love::love:sent that Handsome Bengal :):)your way. They knew that you would do the right thing and that Handsome Little Cat Of The Future:cool::cool: would soon find his Furrever Home and his place in the Sun.:D:D

Randi
05-25-2009, 11:02 AM
He is absolutely gorgeous - he couldn't be more handsome if he tried! To me, he looks like a mix of Tabby and Bengal.

I have no doubt that he'll find a home soon - unless you decide to keep him. ;)

Carol Bulger
05-25-2009, 02:49 PM
What ever type of cat he is beautiful and what a cute face. Funny cats know exactly what doorstep to show up on.

katladyd
05-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Wow!! What a good looking fellow he is! Someone left him? You have to wonder if those people have any brain or heart in them. :confused: He will find a good home, I can see that. If I lived anywhere near you, I would help find him a good home, though I can't see where that will be a problem. You are an angel and this kitty was very lucky:love:

moosmom
05-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Sucker!!!!!:D;)

catnapper
05-25-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm in T-R-O-U-B-L-E with this boy!

He calmed down a lot since last night. He left Cameron do anything to him and purred his head off the entire time. He welcomed Callie when she barged into the room tonight.... he even gave Callie headbumpies!!! :eek:

jenluckenbach
05-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Be the first to place your bets.

Brown tabby leaves: odds 1,000,000 to 1

Or

Brown tabby stays: 1,000% chance.

:p

katladyd
05-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I think he's found a home. I mean, how could anyone resist him?

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2009, 01:31 AM

Or

I totally agree with Jen.;) He's very handsome and sounds like he's already claimed your home as his forever one.:) Good luck trying to part with him.;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-26-2009, 04:07 AM
Awwwwwww what a handsome dude!!!:love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
05-26-2009, 08:31 AM
I say 100% that little guy stays put!! :love: Tabbies can steal you heart!

If we're betting on the heritage, by the way, I'd say Bengal-no, Tabby-look at that perfect "M" on the forehead! That's a beautiful Tabby boy!! :D

catnapper
05-26-2009, 08:45 AM

Or

HEY!!!! Thats not fair! :p

Have you been listening to our conversations? Hubby already said, "Its a shame, we could keep him if we had the room......." and I swear, I did not prompt him to say that. He offered the sentiment, and I admitted to thinking the same exact thing. So then the conversation moved to him wondering whether the 5 current tabbies would accept him. Mikey has a vet appointment at 11 this morning to be tested and vaccinated.

Oh man.... so who's placing bets?

GILL
05-26-2009, 11:02 AM
YO BEE CHOOSEN, DO'S NOT ARGUE. he is adorable 1000000%

catnapper
05-26-2009, 12:33 PM
We're back from the vet. Poor boy had an awful case of ear mites. He let them clean him up and was purring with forgiveness right away. They did find one flea... I swear I did a flea check and didn't find any! I did Reveloution Allen and the girls two days ago but didn't get Pouncer or Harry.... mainly because I ran out of the stuff! The vet also said he's somewhere between 5 and 7 months old, which is what I guessed.

Huuby went with me to the vet (that's a FIRST with fosters! :eek: ) and the vet asked if we're "going to keep this sweet boy", to which hubby shrugged.

Pinot's Mom
05-26-2009, 02:00 PM
I know it's not a Tabby, but the sentiment is the same ... :)

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/funny-pictures-kitten-asks-to-stay.jpg

My vote remains the same!! :D

Taz_Zoee
05-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Huuby went with me to the vet (that's a FIRST with fosters! :eek: ) and the vet asked if we're "going to keep this sweet boy", to which hubby shrugged.

This just put a HUGE smile on my face!!! :D