PDA

View Full Version : Remember this handsome boy?

Laura's Babies
05-24-2009, 06:06 PM
CHESTER! My Big Boy Chester that went to live in his perfect world with his skin sister Rie! He is still as sweet as can be and madly in love with his skin sister. That was the best thing I ever did for him, letting him have his dream come true of living there permanently..

I got a email from her the other day titled "BUSTED!".. Sure enough, I opened it and busted out laughing! Look what she got him doing!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Chesterinthetoilet.jpg

He heard her come in and stopped to look at her, then went right back to drinking from the toilet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Chestertoilet.jpg

She said she always has fresh water down for him but he would rather drink from the faucet or toilet...

momcat
05-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Of course I remember you, Chester! I sure have missed seeing you here on PT. You are as handsome as ever, the girl kitties must be lined up at your door. It's great to know that you're happy with Rie and overall doing quite well. Please come see us again very soon? Sending you tons of scritchies and lovies :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

cassiesmom
05-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Chester, you funny guy! What a handsome white and tabby kitty you are. You remind me of my (RB) fur-nephew Churchill. You must keep your sis Rie on her toes! I'm glad I got to see pictures of you!

catnapper
05-24-2009, 07:12 PM
How can we forget Chester? It seems he hasn't gotten rid of his nawtee streak :D

kuhio98
05-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi Chester! Of course we remember that handsome boy.

Typical cat.... Kuhio had clean water at all times too, but I'd catch her drinking water out of mud puddles and ditches.

We have to keep the toilet seats down at our house. Pepper is so little, she fell in a couple of times. Nothing like chasing a wet cat around the house......:D

katladyd
05-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Ahah! Another toilet drinker is caught! I always have to laugh when I catch one of mine helping themselves to a little water.

catmandu
05-25-2009, 09:41 AM
We think that Chester is INNOCENT!!:):):)
He was just checking the plumbing out for leaks!!!:eek::eek::eek:
The Found Cats ALL Believe Chester and we think hes doing a great job!!!
:love::love::love::love:

lvpets2002
05-25-2009, 09:46 AM
:love: Awee how so so Cute & Sweet.. Such a Handsome boy you are Chester..