PDA

View Full Version : Cats Outdoors

SANDY FROST
05-24-2009, 12:21 PM
My cat Tigger is an 11 year Bengal Cat. Yesterday he surprised my sister and I. Tigger had snuck outside and was sitting on the front porch. My sister called him back in. Today I opened the patio door and Tigger almost snuck outside again. Well I have a harness and a leash so I put it on him a nd once he got outdoors he loved it. Just sitting admiring the flowers. So cat ownwers
beware the quiet cats ypu've got to watch out for they'll surprise you.
:eek::):);)
Sandy Frost

catmandu
05-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Michael the Draem Cat who is 17 suprised me by sneaking out and sitting in the big tub chair in the fronnt yard area.
I was stunned as it never occurred to me that he would want to be out, but he was sunning himself happily!!!
:):):)
My Big Old Owsome Orange Cat.
:D:D:D

Taz_Zoee
05-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Taz has snuck out several times, but he never goes very far from the door. If something spooks him he runs for the safety of the house. He does voyage to the garage a lot. He sneaks out the door when I'm out there changing laundry loads.
Paizly has never set foot outside this house since I got her last July. Luckily neither of my kitties are door darters, but we are very careful about door being open (or broken screen doors).

Laura's Babies
05-24-2009, 02:05 PM
None of mine are interested in the outside. Giz accidentally fell out the window when she dove at a lizard on the screen and the screen gave way and out she went.. She ran right to the front door and sat there and screamed until I let her in! Don't think she has dove at a screen since.

Laura's Babies
05-24-2009, 02:12 PM
My Big handsome boy that went to live in his perfect world with his skin sister Rie? I still see him often and he is still the sweetiest lug of a baby that you ever saw. He is confident that I will not bring him back here away from his Rie and now I can kiss and love on him all I want.. Anyway, she sent me these pictures of him the other day and tiltled the email "BUSTED"..

Busted was right! I busted out laughing the minute I saw them. Hope they will make you laugh too although we won't tell Chester if you do..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Chesterinthetoilet.jpg

He was drinking from the toilet! She keeps fresh water in the kitchen (he also loves to drink from the faucet). She said soon as he heard her come in, he stopped, looked at her then went right back to drinking...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Chestertoilet.jpg

Medusa
05-24-2009, 03:59 PM
My Big handsome boy that went to live in his perfect world with his skin sister Rie? I still see him often and he is still the sweetiest lug of a baby that you ever saw. He is confident that I will not bring him back here away from his Rie and now I can kiss and love on him all I want.. Anyway, she sent me these pictures of him the other day and tiltled the email "BUSTED"..

Busted was right! I busted out laughing the minute I saw them. Hope they will make you laugh too although we won't tell Chester if you do..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Chesterinthetoilet.jpg

He was drinking from the toilet! She keeps fresh water in the kitchen (he also loves to drink from the faucet). She said soon as he heard her come in, he stopped, looked at her then went right back to drinking...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/Chestertoilet.jpg

That's hilarious! Of course, why drink fresh water when the toilet water will do? Same as sleeping in difficult and uncomfortable places instead of in their nice comfy beds.

Medusa
05-24-2009, 04:00 PM
My cat Tigger is an 11 year Bengal Cat. Yesterday he surprised my sister and I. Tigger had snuck outside and was sitting on the front porch. My sister called him back in. Today I opened the patio door and Tigger almost snuck outside again. Well I have a harness and a leash so I put it on him a nd once he got outdoors he loved it. Just sitting admiring the flowers. So cat ownwers
beware the quiet cats ypu've got to watch out for they'll surprise you.
:eek::):);)
Sandy Frost

My quiet boy Boo is a door darter. He gave it a go just a couple of months ago. You never know w/those quiet ones, do ya?

SANDY FROST
05-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Michael the Draem Cat who is 17 suprised me by sneaking out and sitting in the big tub chair in the fronnt yard area.
I was stunned as it never occurred to me that he would want to be out, but he was sunning himself happily!!!
:):):)
My Big Old Owsome Orange Cat.
:D:D:D

Cute story of your kitty.
Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
05-24-2009, 05:39 PM
My quiet boy Boo is a door darter. He gave it a go just a couple of months ago. You never know w/those quiet ones, do ya?

Loved your cute story about Boo.
Sandy Frost