PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for Halloween!!!!

Cataholic
09-27-2002, 11:49 AM
I just love it when my cats play 'halloween cat'..you know, when, either stretching or responding in play to another's attack? Up goes the back, and the tail does it's little fluff job...and presto- you have a 'halloween cat' all your own!

One of my huskier boys, Tenny (16 lbs) is so fluffy and short coupled...that when he does a 'HC' pose, he is as tall as he is long. I just love it.

neko1
09-27-2002, 01:41 PM
I have this great pic of my Pumpkin in her best Halloween pose when she was a kitten. They look so cute when they arch their backs :)

Edwina's Secretary
09-27-2002, 02:28 PM
Edwina and I have been discussing Halloween. She hasn't decided yet. Does she want to be a jersey cow again this year? (Some of her canine cousins have borrowed her costume and well...it is just not the same.) Or should she go with something different?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid33/pde08accac7ff5a02e226924c3d4d7059/fd3a4873.jpg

Cataholic
09-27-2002, 02:42 PM
Edwina you look so cute as a bovine! Whereever does mommy find your adorable outfits? And aren't you a very rare feline, indeed, that lets her put them on you? What are your other options this year? At least if you go as a cow you can have some milk whenever you want it!:D

toughCookie
09-27-2002, 04:02 PM
OWNERS OF BLACK CATS, BE CAREFUL. DON'T LET YOUR CATS OUTSIDE, EVEN THIS SOON BEFORE HALLOWEEN, THEY CAN GET STOLEN...LOTS OF SICK PEOPLE OUT THERE, THE SHELTERS ARE NOT EVEN ADOPTING THEM OUT ANYMORE TIL NOV.

Kirsten
09-27-2002, 04:45 PM
LOL, I remember that pic of Edwina! LOL So sweet! :D

Wonder what Luna would think about Halloween this year?

toughCookie, I heard about that, it happens every year... :( Some people are just so crazy! :( :( :(

Kirsten

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
And aren't you a very rare feline, indeed, that lets her put them on you?

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! Edwina, dah-ling, what have they done to you??!?! Not only is she special to allow these outfits to be put on her, but then to sit still for a picture yet.!..!..!!!

You sure have a sweetie there, Sara, I don't care what the vet says. ;)

:D :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-28-2002, 01:24 AM
Edwina you look so cute in your cow outfit. :) I wish my cats would let me dress them up like that. Mary, you don't have to worry about my black cat Pepper because he's an indoor only cat. ;)

09-28-2002, 07:11 AM
oh my my , sweet Edwina !!
You look stunning in that cow-outfit !!!!!
Can you ask your "secretary" where she buys this funny cat-outfits ???? I want one too !!!

MAYA

Edwina's Secretary
09-28-2002, 06:01 PM
Edwina has a very painful confession to make -- which if it wasn't Maya asking she would be very hesiitant....her costume (as well as many of her hats) are really meant for...oh it hurts to say....dogs!!!!!

The cow outfit came from Petco!

toughCookie
09-29-2002, 02:36 AM
I just saw the pic of Edwina! how cute! Patches looks like a cow already hehe, I have always thought. sweet Edwina, did you get lots of treats! catnip etc?

Rachel
09-29-2002, 07:11 AM
Edwina, you are udderly adorable as a cow!

Randi
09-29-2002, 09:43 AM
Edwina darling! You don't look all that happy in your cow's outfit, do you!? :rolleyes: But, in spite of that, you look adorable!! I think you better ask your secretary, to get her sewing machine out! How about a pretty red one for X-mas - there's a challenge! :D

Tina
09-29-2002, 02:44 PM
Edwina is so cute in her cow costume!! I know my cats won't let me dress them up.

Nomilynn
09-30-2002, 11:13 PM
Edwina how special you look in your outift! :D I don't really enjoy Halloween, so I will be keeping the lights out and hiding away in my room. I think that too often big kids come out looking for nothing more than candy, and the little kids, who it should be for, don't get a good opportunity. Also, I don't want to be opening the door to strangers because I don't have a roomate at the moment. :)