PDA

View Full Version : Look what we have now!

Laura's Babies
05-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Sitting in our living room!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0557.jpg

We are holding them down in hopes that they will not take her away again! We know where ever we see them, that they will take our Meowmie away from us.. We HATE these things and what they represent, hate them so much that one of us (I won't give anyone away) pee'd on one just before they took Meowmie away.

Now we have her back again and are taking turns getting our loving and lap time in with her. We sure do miss her when these things take her away from us.

kuhio98
05-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Oh yay! Meomie is home!

Whenever my meomie gets out her suitcase, I crawl into it so that she can take me along too! Unfortunately, she's always discovered me before she zipped the case close. :(

Pepper

janelle
05-21-2009, 01:58 PM
How cute. My one cat knows when I bring out the suitcase something is up. The other one doesn't catch on. I wish my Siamese wasn't so smart. He wants extra attention then and looks at me like I am deserting him.

They are both ok when we leave and when we come home they are like---"oh, you're back---ok." I'm glad I have two to keep each other company.

catmandu
05-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Thats interesting :):)that they see your suitcases as being symbols of thier Meeowmie leaving them for what to a Cat must seem like weeks!!
:eek::eek:
But there will come a day when thier Meeowmie can retire and be with Her Fur Companions a LOT MORE!!!
:love::love::love:
Its the best part for me in being a geezer , and thats the extra time that the Found Ctas and I ahve together!!!
:love::love::love:

katladyd
05-21-2009, 03:03 PM
You can never have too much time with your cats. That's My Law and I follow it religiously!

Donnaj4962
05-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Awww, sweet ones, Meowmie is home for a while, I am sure! Enjoy her luvvins and let her enjoy your purrs and whisker kisses!

My Tabby cliimbs into my suitcase whenever it comes out in hopes that she can stow away. Sasha just sits beside it and sulks. Both are masters at the "you're not going to leave us behind are you?" looks!

WELCOME HOME LAURA!

Randi
05-21-2009, 03:35 PM
I'm sure they're trying to prevent you from taking them, and isn't that sweet! If they could lift them, they'd go right in the trashbin. :D

Time for a month of treats and loving! :love: Enjoy! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-21-2009, 03:57 PM
How cute!!Our cats also always feel when we are getting ready to drive to the sea! Inka once peed on our suitcase too, the little devil :mad::D;)

lvpets2002
05-21-2009, 04:19 PM
:love: Congrats on being Home Laura.. Yup too Cute they are.. That would for sure be my Calitt on my luggage if sitting out like that.. :eek:Oh I would not even think someone peeeded on your bagage.. No Way:D

Pinot's Mom
05-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Welcome home, Laura!!

Unfortunately, I'm about ready to pack one of those things, though only for the weekend. Pinot's Dad and I (with a bunch of others) camp every Memorial Day Weekend. It's a lot of fun (Dad's already there, I couldn't leave due to work), but I hate to leave her, too.

Freedom
05-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome back home, Laura!

Great photo and story line, he hee.

cassiesmom
05-21-2009, 10:34 PM
Yay, yay! The Babies' Meowmie is home safely! Giz and Kitty Boo, you are doing a great job of making sure Meowmie's luggage stays put! Welcome Home, Meowmie! (I was just looking at the calendar yesterday and hoping you would be back soon :D)

Laura's Babies
05-21-2009, 11:17 PM
I was just looking at the calendar yesterday and hoping you would be back soon

Yesterday is when I got home too! That was a short trip for me, got on, on the 5th, got off on the 20th..

Pinot's Mom
05-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Laura, saw this in "ICHC" and thought you'd appreciate it for the next trip :).

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/funny-pictures-cat-pretends-to-be-sweater.jpg

Anikaca77
05-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Welcome back!