PDA

View Full Version : A big Thank You

FurkidsMom
05-21-2009, 09:38 AM
I posted in the memorial section about my wonderful Charlie going to his last furever home on Monday. I just wanted to say thank you to all who replied, it meant a lot. I don't post very often in either cats or dogs sections so no one here really knows me but all were so kind and thoughtful with their replies. That just shows what great people are on PT! Thanks!

catmandu
05-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Charlies such a big Owesome Orange Cat , I think that most Pet Talkers who read that thread fell in love with him at first sight, as you must have all those years ago.
And Friday its Wing Ding Night at Michaels Inn , where Charlie will be guest of honor.
And Charlie wants you to know that he will be there in spirit and will see you agai in love,
One Fine Day.

lvpets2002
05-21-2009, 10:22 AM
:love: Oh thats so nice of you to have thanked us.. But no need = due to we reply from our hearts..

Laura's Babies
05-21-2009, 11:13 AM
You'de be amazed at what PT'ers are like and how much they care. There have been some amazing stories here over the years that I have been here. We all know and understand what it is like to loose one of our beloved babies and just how hard that can be.