PDA

View Full Version : The stray from two years ago is back

Randi
05-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Well, it seems that the stray I posted about two years ago is back. She's the one who had kittens. My neighbor and I helped trap them and they were sterilised, vaccinated, earmarked and taken to a rescue womans' home in the country. She would then try to find homes for them. We didn't hear back about that.

I hope the mom is not pregnant now, she looks in very good shape and healthy. I have talked to a few other residents, but not much help there. If I call the shelter people, they will most likely come and trap her and put her to sleep. :( So not quite sure how to handle this.

Here's a few pictures I snapped out of the window. You can compare with the ones from this thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=128665&highlight=mouse

Anikaca77
05-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Is she friendly? Can you take her in and find her a home?

She does look pretty healthy.

I wish I could help out more but I have my hands full at the moment with Ozzy the foster and Hermes recent surgery.

Melissa

catmandu
05-21-2009, 09:39 AM
She may well end up being like my Pouncer Roccalno:cool::cool: an eternal Visitor who shows up like a phanthom, looking for food but never getting tooclose.The best case senario is that she has a home, or at least a place where shes eating, and is just visiting old friends.
Lets pray that shes spayed and there are no little suprises!!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
05-21-2009, 10:26 AM
:love: Aweee she is Adorable.. Yes she looks to be in very good shape.. Hopefully someone will come & claim her.. I would claim her if I could..

Laura's Babies
05-21-2009, 11:10 AM
She is really lovely! She looks well taken care of.. Maybe she lives in the neighborhood and just comes to visit you from time to time?

GILL
05-21-2009, 01:32 PM
I would have a real hard time not too "POOF" her.

Randi
05-22-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm pretty sure she's a stray, and has been for at least three years, maybe longer. I can not take her in, but I'm spreading the word that she needs a home and also sending pictures of her.

I'll keep an eye on her and if I can't find somewhere suitable for her before winter, I will contact the shelter. Perhaps before.

Medusa
05-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Such a shame; she's so pretty. You helped her when she needed it and she knew right where to go again.

Edwina's Secretary
05-22-2009, 10:57 AM
What a sweet face the little thing has! Are you sure Fister does not need a roommate? Although she looks rather well fed. Is it possible she has a home but needs her space to roam?

Randi
05-22-2009, 12:57 PM
You helped her when she needed it and she knew right where to go again.
Thanks! I sure hope she isn't pregnant and that is the reason she came back here! Actually, I don't think she is - I saw her close up today and she isn't really that big. Then, I have no experience with pregnant cats, so wouldn't know how to tell, except from her size.

Sara, I'm pretty sure Fister doesn't need a roommate! ;)

Here's a picture of her from two days ago, haven't seen her today.