PDA

View Full Version : Groucho's Gotcha Week

momcat
05-20-2009, 05:26 PM
This week is 8 years that Groucho moved in and completely took over our home and our hearts. We celebrate the week because I just don't remember the exact day. What a terrible thing for a Meowmie to forget! :( :(

Groucho has brought so much into our lives! Supervising while I get ready for work each morning, studying with Soncat, the enthusiastic greeting when I get home, watching his favorite tv shows snuggled up to us.....as all of you know so well the list continues. The little things he does are as endearing as his major antics.

Soncat and I never realized how empty our place was until our little black and white fuzzball came along. Groucho has both of us firmly wrapped around his little paw and we wouldn't have it any other way!!!

We love you so very much, Groucho, and we can only hope we've made you as happy as you've made us :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Killearn Kitties
05-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Happy Gotcha week Groucho! :love: I don't know, between Fister with a three day birthday celebration, and you with your week of celebration ... these kitties are ruined! :D

You deserve it, gorgeous! :love:

moosmom
05-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Happy gotcha groucho baby!!!

Pinot's Mom
05-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Aww...I read somewhere that Groucho's Gotcha day and mine were the same (3/29) but I guess that post person was a little off....no matter....

Groucho, I am honored to serve in the Catmobile with you, and I honor your Gotcha day. Have a Party Hearty Gotcha Week my Friend!!

Pinot:love:

momcat
05-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Aww...I read somewhere that Groucho's Gotcha day and mine were the same (3/29) but I guess that post person was a little off....no matter....
Pinot:love:

Hi Pinot,
First I want to say thank you with purrs and headbumpies to all of our friends that posted Good Wishes. Here's the deal; my purrthday is March 28 and since Meowmie doesn't remember the exact day I adopted them this is my Gotcha Week. Meowmie says that way we don't miss that day. Hoomins!!!!

Your friend,
Groucho

katladyd
05-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Have a Grand Gotcha Week, Groucho!!

Barbara
05-21-2009, 05:39 AM
Togris and Filou would like very much a Gotcha week and send their best wishes.:love::)

Laura's Babies
05-21-2009, 07:03 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK GROUCHO!

WOW! Most kitties only get to celebrate a day but you get a whole week!! What LUCK!

Anikaca77
05-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Happy Gotcha Week Groucho!

phesina
05-21-2009, 11:55 AM
HAPPY 8th GOTCHA WEEK, GROUCHO!!!!!!

GILL
05-21-2009, 01:25 PM
And a happy gotcha week from the CREW

catmandu
05-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Groucho , Most Cats have Gotcha Days , the day that they stopped being a stary Cat and became someones Cat Companion and Best Friend. :love::love:
But You Groucho are unique and because You Groucho are such An Extra Special Cat
You have an Entire Gotcha Week, as One Day just isnt enough to celebrate the Cat that you are!!!
:D:D:D
HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK GROUCHO!! Or as George Fenneman used to announce on You Bet Your Life
The One and Only Groucho!!!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Randi
05-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Now Fister is envious.... a whole week of celebration!! I knew I shouldn't have told him about it! ;)

Enjoy your week! :D And may you have many more happy and healthy years!
Do we get to see pictures of your party?

Happy Gotcha Week, Grouho!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Wow, happy gotcha week my prince Groucho!!! I am sending you tons of lovies, kissies, etc...!!

from your princess INKA :love:

cassiesmom
05-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Happy Gotcha Week, dear Groucho! Please have your humans give you a ton of hugs and snuggles from me!

momcat
05-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi PT friends,
I'm sorry this is late but a lot is going on here these past few days.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes for my Gotcha Week. I feel very fortunate that I found my Meowmie and my Soncat. They keep on giving me a good home, care, and tons of non-stop love.

I really appreciate all of your lovies and good wishes, I did receive all of them. I want every kitty to be a PT kitty, we get the best of everything! Thanks again!

Your friend,
Groucho