PDA

View Full Version : Cash is Gone :( ***Rehomed & healthy***

king2005
05-20-2009, 10:31 AM
We had to rehome Cash as his gorging was uncontrolable with Digi's E.S.D.S.

Everytime I thought I had His eating issues undercontrol it would resurface. Everytime his eatting issues flaired up I was fearing for Digi's life & I honestly can't go through that nightmare again :(:(:( She could die next time :(:(:(

The guy (a good friend of ours) that kittysits Cash for us LOVES Cash very much. Cash just adores him & always runs to Jason for a good petting. Jason has told us many times, that if we ever need to rehome Cash he wants to be #1 on that list! Jason is a wonderful guy & cares a great deal about animals, so Jordan & I decided that Cash & Digi just cannot live longterm together anymore & gave Cash to Jason on monday.

I miss Cash's greatings when I walked through the door, but I know Cash can now be fed the way it'll work best for him, & if Cash has a flairup Jason doesn't care as his flairups are non-harmful. Its just a quick pickup :)

lvpets2002
05-20-2009, 12:47 PM
:love: Well Congrats on Cash a New Loving Furrever Home.. So glad you was able to place Cash with someone that this baby already knew..

king2005
05-20-2009, 01:28 PM
:love: Well Congrats on Cash a New Loving Furrever Home.. So glad you was able to place Cash with someone that this baby already knew..

Thats the reason I'm fine with rehoming him, it makes the whole thing easier on him & us. We're hoping to hear from Jason tonight about how him & cash are doing.

I'll be making Cash homemade food when I make Digi's food. I just need to add less veggies to his portions & add that ingredient (currently forget what its called) to his portions & it'll be perfect :)

Jason loves how I make Digi's food. He likes how good/healthy she looks & how her gut handles it so very well. Cash has had some of Digi's food & he just LOVES it.. a little fills that big belly of his & leave him full. He has so little hunger that he doesn't MEOW 24/7 anymore, but he still needs to be fed 3x/day so he doesn't gorge. The food is also great because its so easy to add extra water to insure he gets enough to prevent crystals (I was told thats 1 of the biggest issues with male cats). :)

The food smells & looks kinda gross, but its awesome to work with, easy to make... Its TIME consuming though... Picking through the warm sloppy meat n organs is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross!! LOL Just need to pick out the hard bones & I blend the rest (easier on Digi's tummy this way) :)

catmandu
05-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Sometimes sadlt our adoptions dont work out as well as we would like, but its great that Cash is with someone who digs him, and is close enough that you can share Cashs love. :love::love:
Thats a win/win situation!!!
:love::love:

Laura's Babies
05-21-2009, 07:27 AM
It sounds like a good match and if you had to rehome Cash, it is great that it was with somebody he already knew and was use to.