PDA

View Full Version : Get out your hankies!

LionHart
05-17-2009, 02:55 PM
This is a touching video. It's why we do what we do: rescuse.

http://www.petplace.com/cat-videos.aspx?p=69&utm_source=catcrazynews001et&utm_medium=email&utm_content=petplace_article&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter

orangemm
05-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh yeah, big time lump in the throat and LES. I wanted to reach out and hold him myself......................:love::love::love:

catmandu
05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
And sadly there are so many who will never recieve that love, or be petted and told that they are special.
:(:(
At the Found Cat Hotel there are Porch Cats who come by for a while, hiding in the shadows until I go in, and waiting for the braver and bigger Cats to finish so they can eat too.
:(:(
I wnder where you are shy Mellow Yellow, are you still coming around , or Tommy Tabby or Orangitude??
I put food in the back for you, I see you found it.
Please dont give up , I may be slow , but I will find a way to feed you.
:love::love::love:
I miss you Greystoke, I wish I could have petted you just the once.
:(:(:(

Don Juan's mom
05-17-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't think he's ugly. He just needs good food and a good brushing and some luvvies.

And we got to see the moment he realized that he has love to GIVE, too! :):love:

Liz

keltie
05-17-2009, 06:05 PM
absalutly amazing to know there is good people out there who are willing to share that love even though he has one eye ,that cat will be the most appreciative ever

moosmom
05-18-2009, 09:18 AM
LES here. So much so I can't see the keys on my computer. What a precious boy. I hope she kept him. That purr said it all.

catmandu
05-18-2009, 10:38 AM
And bless that Lady:):) who sees that this is a Creature of God :love::love:who needs love:love::love:, and that this Cat :D:Dis magnificent!!!!:love::love:

lvpets2002
05-18-2009, 11:28 AM
:love: Aweee this wittle baby was so Adorable.. Hope the wittle baby finds a furrever home soon.. great video thanks

Catty1
05-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Was so full of love always, even when his belly was empty.

I hope we get to hear more about this adorable baby! Bless that lady!

Was there ever a HAPPIER kitty? :D:love:

Catty1
05-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Original video posted October 13, 2007:

When I met Micky, he was living in an old car, dying slowly. An infection caused his eye to explode. He was down to five pounds. I netted him. Without knowing how I would pay the cost, I had his eye removed by a vet. Fortunately two wonderful donars covered most of the cost for his surgery. Worth it? Look at this boy, desperate for love. He thought he was going to be killed. Instead..he found salvation.

Here is the rescuer's YouTube page:http://www.youtube.com/user/Catweedhigh

ETA: Her blog page - amazing work! http://www.catwomanflix.blogspot.com/

ETA2: I found an email addy for her and emailed her to find out what happened to Micky.

lvpets2002
05-18-2009, 12:32 PM
:love: WoW this lady has done so many Loving Rescues.. God Bless Her So.. All of her videos are so great..

katladyd
05-18-2009, 12:39 PM
This woman know the true meaning of love:love: And those lucky kitties are the beneficiaries! God bless her and her clan.

LionHart
05-18-2009, 03:08 PM
There is defiantly a VERY special place for this lady in Heaven! She is one special lady, that’s for sure! God is blessing her and all she does!

GILL
05-18-2009, 03:41 PM
We just need a few more like her. All we can do is share our harts and homes no matter what they look like. Love is not on the outside.