PDA

View Full Version : Books!

DJFyrewolf36
05-17-2009, 12:26 AM
I am happy! After losing a lot of my books (long dramafilled story :rolleyes:) I can finally get a few of my favorites, and a few books I haven't read too! I was toying with the idea of getting an Ebook reader but I realized half the fun of reading is having a book in your hand (at least it is for me lol)
I got the novelization of the new Star Trek movie the other day and I just put in an order on some used books on Amazon.
Yay I have more to read and study!

Just a bit of joy I had to share with someone...sorry for the random post. :o

Seravieve
05-17-2009, 12:44 AM
I've been reading a lot lately.. so I understand! I don't think I could read on something like a Kindle for very long. Seems like it would bother me like reading on the computer does, if I read for an extended period of time.

I just finished book 7 of the Sookie Stackhouse series, book 8 arrives here Monday!! =) I can't wait.. Did I mention I read all 7 books this past week? A book a day. And before these, I reread the Twilight Saga... =)

What kind of stuff do you like to read?

DJFyrewolf36
05-17-2009, 01:21 AM
I read just about everything actually lol. Right now besides Star Trek Im getting two books by Dan Millman, Johnathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach and The Regiment (I cant remember the author right off, but its the first book in a sci fi series my husband reccomended to me)