PDA

View Full Version : I'm meeting some very special people today :)

slick
05-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Guess who I'm meeting today??? Our very own Kelly's Mom and Stepdad are in Vancouver until Monday and today I get to play tourist. :D I'm picking them up at their hotel and taking them to Van Dusen gardens and then over to West Vancouver to walk the seawall. We will fit lunch and perhaps some dinner in theire somewhere and I'm so looking forward to meeting them.

Kelly, don't worry.....what happened at Gini's BBQ, stays at Gini's BBQ!!!:D:D I will be taking pictures but I don't think it's appropriate to plaster them on the internet. The weather is just so-so today but at least it's not raining. What a great day it's going to be. Better hurry and get ready.

PT folks, sorry for not answering your emails but Sunday and Monday should be slower days and I promise to take fingers to keyboard.:love:

gini
05-16-2009, 11:06 AM
You are going to have such a wonderful day with Kelly's parents.

I have met her Mom several times and she is lovely! Have fun!

Medusa
05-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Have fun together and perhaps post some pix? :)

Karen
05-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Have fun!

Barbara
05-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh a visit in Vancouver! They are so lucky to getting to meet you :)

Randi
05-16-2009, 03:48 PM
They are so lucky to getting to meet you :)
Ditto!

Have a great time, Slick - and share some pics if you get any. ;)

How was the concert?

Daisy and Delilah
05-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Have a great time, Slick. It sounds like a blast. I'll wait until you have time with no problem.:)

NoahsMommy
05-17-2009, 08:42 PM
My parents are :love: IN LOVE :love: with our Slick!!! They had SOOOOOO much fun! I just spent the last hour on the phone with my mom while they road the "Sky Train" and hunted for the Olympic Countdown Clock and got a rundown of all the FUN things they did with Slick and how they cannot wait to come visit again. They LOVED the gardens, the seawalk, the drives, the views, etc, etc, etc.

Slick, they rode the "Sky Train" to your town and saw the high rises and mentioned a 7 story library and a below ground HUGE mall - you know my mom was in her element there! They truly could not say enough fabulous things about you. :love: :love: :love:

I, of course am soooooo jealous!!! I want to visit Slick too!!!!

My parents don't have a digi camera (very low tech) so I don't think we'll be seeing online pics, but if its OK with Slick, I can pursuade them to ask for a CD with their pics on it when they get them developed and I can put them up here. Only if they are all OK with that though. :)

Slick, you are so sweet for being such an amazing tour guide. My parents said it was the PERFECT day, they know you planned the weather and all the amazing sites, sounds and flavors of the day. Thank you for doing that for them...they've always wanted to see Canada through the eyes of a local and now they have - and can't wait to return to do it again! ;)

Lots of Love,
Kelly :D