PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is Mothers' Day for me!

Medusa
05-16-2009, 06:40 AM
The Boy gets in tomorrow from CA! Hey nonny nonny and a ha cha cha! I've got so much to do in preparation so I slept in this morning until nearly 7:00 AM to be plenty rested. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will cooperate. It was 77 and just gorgeous yesterday but today the temp has already dropped and it's supposed to be 55; tomorrow, too, but then back into the 70's the rest of the week. We Ohioans have waited for warm weather to be able to sit on our patios or decks and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.

Well, I'd better get crackin'. That spaghetti sauce won't cook itself. :D

Marigold2
05-16-2009, 10:35 AM
LOL You are simply in heaven now mom. Enjoy,Enjoy, Enjoy. I am sure the spagetti will be yummy and the visit fun. Blessings. :D:D:D

Daisy and Delilah
05-16-2009, 12:04 PM
What a great feeling, Mary!!! I know you're floating on Cloud 9. I always feel that way when my daughter comes home. Have a great day!! I bet he keeps you laughing all through the visit!!:)

Medusa
05-16-2009, 12:08 PM
What a great feeling, Mary!!! I know you're floating on Cloud 9. I always feel that way when my daughter comes home. Have a great day!! I bet he keeps you laughing all through the visit!!:)

He's already started. He asked me if I'd like to go to a soccer game in Columbus if there is one scheduled and I said "I'd love it! Reminds me of the good ol' days" and he said "Yeah, you mean like when I played soccer in high school and if I fell I could hear your voice shouting "Get up! Get up!" Other mothers would run out on the field crying "Oh my poor boy" but not my mom!" Ah well, I was trying to toughen him up. ;) Anyhow, it's good to know that someone else shares my feelings. Thanx for that. :) I only get to see my son twice a year, three times if I'm lucky, and then only for a week or 10 days at a time, so we make every second count.

Moesha
05-16-2009, 12:24 PM
I hope you have a wonderful visit together!

Daisy and Delilah
05-16-2009, 10:22 PM
He's already started. He asked me if I'd like to go to a soccer game in Columbus if there is one scheduled and I said "I'd love it! Reminds me of the good ol' days" and he said "Yeah, you mean like when I played soccer in high school and if I fell I could hear your voice shouting "Get up! Get up!" Other mothers would run out on the field crying "Oh my poor boy" but not my mom!" Ah well, I was trying to toughen him up. ;) Anyhow, it's good to know that someone else shares my feelings. Thanx for that. :) I only get to see my son twice a year, three times if I'm lucky, and then only for a week or 10 days at a time, so we make every second count.

I was the same way with mine, Mary. :) I'm so glad because they both know how to take care of themselves really well.

I get to see my daughter about three times a year too. By the time she leaves, I need a weeks worth of sleep. We take full advantage.:)

Enjoy!!!:D

phesina
05-17-2009, 09:50 AM
Happy Mother's Day to you and your son, Mary! I hope you and he are both having a fabulous time.