PDA

View Full Version : cruising!

davidpizzica
05-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Tomorrow I'll be cruising the three rivers aboard the Majestic. This will be our bowling banquet. There will be plenty of food and a live band and dancing. I can go outside and see the sights of Pittburgh as I go down all three rivers. I'm driving down to the boat with a lady friend from bowling (moosmom said it was alright!). Hopefully I can get some good views because I'm taking my mini tv camera with me. This will be fun!

carole
05-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Have a great time David, and go easy on the food, i know you are being so good with your diet, so plan ahead and pick and choose wisely, just little sis giving you some advice lol, but do enjoy yourself to the max.:)

Randi
05-16-2009, 10:06 AM
That sounds like a wonderful trip - have fun, but only eat what you are allowed! ;)

JenBKR
05-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Have a great time david, beautiful sights to see from the Magestic! I love to see Pittsburgh all lit up at night.

davidpizzica
05-16-2009, 01:42 PM
Have a great time david, beautiful sights to see from the Magestic! I love to see Pittsburgh all lit up at night.

Oh, I will Jen! First I'll drive to Munhall to pick up a lady friend and then it's on to the majestic. Just pray to the rain gods that the rain will stay away!

carole
05-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Hmm a lady friend, is there something you are not telling your lil sis big bro lol.:):D

davidpizzica
05-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Hmm a lady friend, is there something you are not telling your lil sis big bro lol.:):D
Sis, everything's on the up and up. My lady friend is Mary and we bowled together in the same league, and we've always gotten along. She was recently widowed and living alone. I offered to be her date for the cruise. I drove her downtown to where the Majestic was docked. We had a great time and the food was really great. We even danced (me dancing?)the the slow dances together. We promised to call each other and to stay in touch more. Don't worry Sis, I did watch the food!

Medusa
05-17-2009, 06:30 AM
I'm glad that you had a good time, David. I've promised myself that this year I'm going to go to Pgh. and visit my sister Shirley and niece Judy. I haven't been to downtown Pgh. in years, though, and it would be fun to see it all lit up. It has an amazing skyline. So what kind of food did they offer on the cruise?

carole
05-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Glad you had a good time David, and good for you watching what you ate, it is always hard when you are at a special event and especially if the food is not always what one would call good for you,even a little treat won't hurt you anyhow, i have lots of nice WWatcher treats, you should take a look at them sometime David ,some of them are divine.

Well who knows maybe your friendship might develop in to something more,as long as you keep the contact up, and get to know each other,i am a big romantic at heart bro, and would love nothing better than to see you with a very special lady in your life,she would be hard pressed to match up with Donna though,lol.:):):love:

cassiesmom
05-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Did you get some pictures? It sounds like a really nice event!