PDA

View Full Version : Farrah Fawcett

pomtzu
05-15-2009, 11:37 AM
For those of you that have been following the plight of Farrah Fawcett and her battle with cancer, her 2 hour documentary is on NBC tonight at 9:00 - entitled Farrah's Story.

I'll surely be watching.

lvpets2002
05-15-2009, 12:44 PM
:) Oh yes I will be watching too.. I have always just loved Farrah & so enjoyed all of her acting carrerr.. It just so so sad of what all she & everone has to go thru with cancer.. God Bless Her.. From what I understand she is not to live much longer..:(

3Catcondo
05-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I saw it and loved it. She is an incredible woman. So strong, such a fighter. Very emotional to watch, too.

Medusa
05-16-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm undecided. Having just recently lost a good 20 year friend to cancer, it may still be a little raw for me. I admire FF's courage, though, that's for sure. I heard the tail end of her story this morning that said she's doing this documentary partly because her hospital records were leaked and it made her feel as though she had no control. So in order to get back control, she decided to do this documentary. Good for her!

caseysmom
05-16-2009, 05:19 PM
I watched it , how very sad for her, she had it all, looks, money and now to have to go through all this and her son is in jail to boot, I feel so bad for her.

Marigold2
05-17-2009, 08:15 AM
It was very sad to watch. Just a few days ago my daughter's boyfriend his step-dad just found out that his cancer has returned. I have never met the step-dad but daughter tells me they are good and kind people. He is in his late 40's and it does not look good. How one begins to deal with the recurrance of cancer I don't know. Often this is worst then the first time around, not too much can be done.
Do you start planning your own funeral? Do you start to put your affairs in order or do you put it off and hope that only doing positive things just might cure you?
We are all going to die. Some with cancer long and drawn out some in the blink of an eye. I am sure we all think about that from time to time. Is it better to know before hand and have time to say goodbye but have to suffer in pain and illness or is it better to just drop dead without warning?
Tough one.

lvpets2002
05-18-2009, 10:59 AM
:( Yes I watched it three times & taped it.. It was on Friday night NBC & Saturday noon on Ox channel & last night on MSNBC.. It was so so sad.. She put it all out front for you to think about if any of us ever has cancer.. God Bless Her she is a fighter..