PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Season Finale - Your thoughts?

CountryWolf07
05-15-2009, 11:23 AM
I know we have some Grey's Anatomy fans on here. (including me!) :)

So, what did you guys think? Did you expect whatever to happen? I did not! Especially with George, I was very surprised by what was going on. Happy about Derek & Meredith, though. ;)

happylabs
05-15-2009, 11:30 AM
I missed it! I had company and we did not turn on the television. :(
I will have to catch it online.

Scooter's Mom
05-15-2009, 05:38 PM
I watch tv on my computer, and my husband was playing games on his a few feet away, eavesdropping on the show (even though he says it doesn't interest him :p) and as soon as they brought in the "guy vs. bus" guy he said, "It's George!" I argued with him awhile but then realized it WAS! I couldn't believe they did that to George. But then, it perfectly fits George's character, doesn't it?

I hope that Izzie lives. I love her character. (Of course I love George too.) I think it would be great to see how she reacts next season if she returns to practicing medicine. I know she was empathetic towards the patients before, but how would being a cancer patient/survivor make her change? Would she change her field of medicine?

I love Mark and Lexie. And Owen and Christina. I'm even liking "Calliope" (it's cute when Arizona calls her that, nobody else does) and Arizona. What I'm not liking is Bailey's jerk of a husband. The people at Seattle Grace saved his miserable life a few years back - you'd think he'd have a little more appreciation for them!

CountryWolf07
05-20-2009, 10:12 PM
All I can say is.. I was really sad about George! :(

Zippy
05-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I love grey's anatomy :)
But I don't watch it on t.v.
I wait for the DVD so I don't have to wait a week for each new episode.

Carol Bulger
05-21-2009, 03:18 PM
I was totally shocked at the end when they found out it was George. Would have never guessed....Is he suppose to go off the show or has anyone heard??
And what about Izzy, she had not made up her mind if she was going to leave the show......http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/confused.gif