PDA

View Full Version : A home for Fluffers! update and new picture!

Trinityagain
05-14-2009, 07:33 AM
I should probably put this in Rescue but I post more here so...we have been feeding this lovely lady for probably close to a year. If it wasn't for the fact that we really just can not add another she would have bee inside long ago. But, she will be going to a furrever home, with luck, this weekend! One of the women in the Civil War brigade that we belong to has agreed to take her. Nancy will take really good care of her and I truly believe they need each other. Fluffers is a sweetheart, loves to just sit on your lap and watch the world go by, loves to be brushed...Nancy has some major health issues going in her family and I think that having Fluffers in her life will be good for her....so if I could ask that everyone cross your fingers that we get them together this weekend....I am so happy! She really needs to be off the street...and I'll still get to visit and hear all the wonderful things she is doing!

catmandu
05-14-2009, 09:25 AM
Thats great news for a Fluffers and her New Guardians!!!
:love::love:
She looks so lovely and we bet thats sawhesgoing to be a wonderful Feline Companion!!!
Theres nothing nicer than a Saved Cat!!!!

GILL
05-14-2009, 09:31 AM
What a pretty girl and good news that she will have a home.

Trinityagain
05-14-2009, 10:10 AM
[Theres nothing nicer than a Saved Cat!!!!
:love::love:[/QUOTE]

I figured it out, she makes saved cat number 21 for hubby and I....it is a good feeling.....

katladyd
05-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Saved cats always appreciate everything you do for them, they really do!

Trinityagain
05-16-2009, 12:47 PM
As of about noon, she is happily exploring her new home. It was 3 way love at first sight. Fluffers, her new mom Nancy, and her new hooman big brother Keven.....Nancy reached into the carrier, pulled her and FLuffers just snuggled right under Nancy's chin and looked very happy to be "home"...and I'm proud of me as I haven't cried yet! Happy tears of course.....

Scooter's Mom
05-16-2009, 04:26 PM
She is a beautiful kitty and I am so happy she found a new home!
Congrats on her being the lucky #21!

carole
05-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Now that is just the kind of heartwarming story i love to read here on PT, and hey how wonderful of you to take responsibility of this wee girl for so long and now to have found her a loving forever home, you are a real treasure,and thanks to you Fluffers has been saved and now is in the home she truly deserves, Bless you,:love::love:gosh she sure is one pretty wee girl.

LionHart
05-16-2009, 07:23 PM
It's always a good feeling knowing you've done something good for someone in need.... And yes kitties ARE someone!

katladyd
05-17-2009, 01:09 AM
They are much "someone" as any person I have ever known. Maybe more.

Medusa
05-17-2009, 06:34 AM
What a wonderful update! Fluffers knew how to tug at the heartstrings, too, judging from her pic. LOL I'm glad that the transition was smooth and easy. I'm sure she'll be happy in her new home and the tears that you'll shed will be tears of sheer delight and relief. :)

Trinityagain
05-22-2009, 02:04 PM
A bit of an update from Fluffers new family. She has pretty much taken over...big surprise! She has picked her hooman brother JD as "hers". She follows him around in the morning as he gets ready for work and when she hears his voice when he gets home from work, she runs to him to be played with and petted! She has also come up with a new trick. Evidently she will run up to her hooman family members and pull their socks off!

astrid
05-22-2009, 06:31 PM
What a great story!!!! I'm so happy for little Fluffers and for you, of course... #21, wow :eek: it must feel great!!!

Big hugs!

Laura's Babies
05-22-2009, 07:22 PM
What a beauty she is!! Looks like a perfect match too!