PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Glacier
09-26-2002, 05:29 PM
Hello everyone
I am new here and just thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Northern Canada with my husband and a small zoo of critters. Currently we have eight permanent resident dogs and three foster dogs. We also have six cats--Glacier, Pete, Dominique, Ivy, Polly Paws and Onyx. They are all rescues. They are funny little characters and bring us hours of amusement. I will post some pictures soon.

catland
09-26-2002, 05:39 PM
Wow - you do have a zoo! Welcome to Pet Talk, there's lots of friendly people here.

enjoy

Vermontcat
09-26-2002, 06:52 PM
It sounds like you have a lot of beautiful pets! In your profile it says you are a musher does that mean you have your own sled dog team? If so there are some husky lovers here at pettalk who will love to meet you!:)

AmberLee
09-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I think you'll really enjoy it here -- it sounds like you really love animals, too!

Nomilynn
09-26-2002, 08:18 PM
Hello and welcome!! What part of Canada do you live in? Are you way up north in the territories?

I'm sure you will like it here; it can be very addictive!! Looking forward to the pics! :D

Felicia's Mom
09-26-2002, 08:44 PM
Hello and welcome. :D The people here are very friendly, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Glacier
09-26-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
It sounds like you have a lot of beautiful pets! In your profile it says you are a musher does that mean you have your own sled dog team? If so there are some husky lovers here at pettalk who will love to meet you!:)

I have a recreational team. We don't compete yet, but we do run a dog sled--it's more for fun and exercise. Maybe someday we will start to do some races. I have introduced myself on the dog forums too. This seems like a great place!

Glacier
09-26-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Hello and welcome!! What part of Canada do you live in? Are you way up north in the territories?

I am way up in the territories--the Yukon actually.

krazyaboutkatz
09-26-2002, 11:13 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Glacier. :) I'm sure you'll love it here. I can't wait to see pictures of your animals. :)

Miss Meow
09-26-2002, 11:41 PM
Hi Glacier, welcome!

I can see a thread above this one with photos of your cats, so I'l check them out now!

Randi
09-27-2002, 10:10 AM
Welcome to PT, Glacier! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here - even though it's addictive! :D

Looking forward to hear more about your pets! :)

Cataholic
09-27-2002, 10:32 AM
Welcome Glacier to the cat side of PT! I am sure both sides are alot of fun. As Randi said, this sight is addictive, but so much useful and fun information, too. :)

margaret
09-27-2002, 11:11 AM
Welcome, Glacier! Always glad to meet new pet-loving folks. I want to see your pet pics! :) :D