PDA

View Full Version : Need "find Pouncer" vibes

catnapper
05-12-2009, 07:49 PM
EDIT -- He's FOUND!!!

We've done a LOT around the house today. Between me coming and going from the kitten room, to hubby working on the yard, to daughter moving back home for the summer, things were hectic around here. In times like this, he finds a hidey hole and disappears. But I usually find him. Not this time... and this time I fear he might have gotten outside because the back door was open a long time this afternoon while we unloaded the car of the rest of a dorm room. :(

I can not find him. I looked everywhere I know to look. and I can't find him. He won't come out for food.

Please send vibes that we find him soon! He needs his nightly dose of meds because I've found some pee this week.

3Catcondo
05-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Sending positive vibes your way that Pouncer will be found quickly and safe. :love:

Bailey, Cricket, Owen and human Amy

:)

catnapper
05-12-2009, 08:10 PM
FOUND!!!!

Gee, those vibes worked super fast! I have been looking and looking. I looked downstairs, then went back up to the attic to look inside the dorm refridgerator my daughter brought home (The door was open half the day when it was in the dining room) So I held my breath as I opened the fridge.... he wasn't there. So I headed back downstairs to cry about how he's still missing..... and there he stood in the dining room as if nothing was wrong. Brat! I love my brat.

katladyd
05-13-2009, 12:20 AM
When a beloved cat comes out of hiding, it is the best feeling in the world!!!

Medusa
05-13-2009, 05:58 AM
Boy, they can do it to us, can't they? What always gets me is the look on their faces as if to say "what's the prob?". I'm glad that Pouncer was found even if he wasn't really lost. Now put your heart back in your chest, mom. :love:

catmandu
05-13-2009, 05:37 PM
I think My Pouncer Angel gave her protege a stearn talking to, and told him to appear NOW!!!!
We are glad that yopu dint have to worry too long!!!

momcat
05-13-2009, 06:25 PM
When I first saw your post, my heart sank! I was so happy and relieved when I read that Pouncer was back safe and sound!

Hey there Pouncer, Please stay where Meowmie can see you and know that you're safe! Scritchies and lovies coming right at you, sweetie :love: :love:

catnapper
05-13-2009, 07:15 PM
You know, I have no idea where they've been hiding.... today Allen disapeared for a long time. I didn't worry about him the way I did Pouncer because if he got out; I know he wouldn't go anywhere.

Flutter pulled a disappearing act over a month ago. They make me panic every time they do this!!!

jennielynn1970
05-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Which daughter is moving back home??? I thought Ashley got a new place??

Glad Pouncer was found, but the daughter moving back caught my eye.

catnapper
05-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Which daughter is moving back home??? I thought Ashley got a new place??

Glad Pouncer was found, but the daughter moving back caught my eye.

Oh dear God, Ashley is NEVER welcome to move back ehre again. Cameron is ALWAYS welcome but she is not.

The one who is moving back in is the GOOD daughter. She actually sent me a card for mother's day and texted me... ok, so she didn't call, but I got a text! :D