PDA

View Full Version : Yup, they fit in here

catnapper
05-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Ok, so they possess one quality my kitties all have -- they're piggies!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Videos/th_MeowMixKittens.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Videos/?action=view&current=MeowMixKittens.flv)

They didn't like Kitten Chow, but they apparently like Meow Mix Kitten.

Mystic has a big boo boo on his tummy. I have to check to make sure its not ring worm (YIKES) or a puncture. I think it look more like a puncture. Either way, to the vet he'll go.

Of course, I already find myself saying "hmmm... 6 kitties isn't so bad if I failed fostering again."

Husky_mom
05-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I already find myself saying "hmmm... 6 kitties isn't so bad if I failed fostering again."

those words are music to our ears.. hehe... they are so cute, how could you not fall for them... ;)

Edwina's Secretary
05-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Look at the widdle white tip on her itsy bitsy tail!!!

Oh baby!!!

Grace
05-12-2009, 06:31 PM
They are way too cute :)
I'm very glad I don't live next door to you :D

catnapper
05-12-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm very glad I don't live next door to you :D

Ah, but I certainly could make a road trip to tempt you! ;)

Its going to be a HARD 4 weeks to have them and let them go once they're adopted. They're only 4/5 weeks old, and they need to be a solid 8 weeks before being adoptable.... and who's to say they'll get adopted the first day they hit the Petfinder website? Yup, a few weeks to become permanently bonded to these little charmers.

Bella_Sadie_Hailey
05-12-2009, 07:36 PM
They're cute!

Medusa
05-13-2009, 06:05 AM
Its going to be a HARD 4 weeks to have them and let them go once they're adopted.

Which is exactly why I've always failed at fostering. These cutie pies would be no exception. :)

catmandu
05-13-2009, 09:48 AM
If there are anything cuter than baby animals, I dont know what they would be, and theses Kittens are such curious little charmers , they are so so funny the way that they have to get into everything!!!
I have a feeling that we are looking at some new Cat Napper Cats!!!
:love::love::love: