PDA

View Full Version : Just a short intro...new here

sunshyne
09-26-2002, 04:16 PM
I was just introduced to this forum and wanted to give you all a little info about myself. I'm currently a Michigander though hoping to change that in the future. My husband and I own three dogs, two Blue Ticks and one Ridgeback. The eldest (our first child) is Ezekiel (Zeke for short), the middle child is Angel (the Ridgeback)and last but not least is Loki. Unfortunately the two boys have decided they can no longer get along and must be kept separate at all times, makes for an intersting morning routine!

I just recently sold my horse so am now just owned by the doggies.

I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts thus far, seems to be a very friendly group. Anyone from my area?

tatsxxx11
09-26-2002, 04:52 PM
Not from Michigan but happy to welcome you to Pet Talk!! My name's Sandra and I am owned by two doggers, Star, a yellow Lab and Cody, a HuskyxShep. Also have 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea piggers, Squeekers and Moonbeam! You're right, it's a great group of caring, animal crazed humans!!:) Hope to learn more about you and your family...and PICS PLEASE!!!

Twisterdog
09-26-2002, 05:47 PM
Welcome! I'm new here too, and I agree - seems like a very nice group! :)

I'm not from Michigan, but I have some friends that live in Holland, Michigan.

I know how it goes with dogs that don't get along - I have to seperate two of my males every time I leave the house. :rolleyes:

jackiesdaisy1935
09-26-2002, 06:09 PM
Nope, sorry California here. I would like to welcome you to PetTalk and yes a very friendly group who truly love their pets.
It sounds like you have a wonderful fur family, our home has two Mini Schnauzers, Miss Daisy who is black and 4 years old and Perry who is salt and pepper and also 4 years old.
Welcome and I'm sure you will enjoy this site.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

sasvermont
09-26-2002, 06:22 PM
Yes, everyone here is VERY nice and love their pets very much, to say the least. The membership varies in age and interests but the common thread is surely our pets.

I live in Vermont - and I am owned by 3 cats listed below.

Welcome, enjoy the chats and WE LOVE PICTURES FOR SURE!

:)

KYS
09-26-2002, 06:53 PM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk.

I am owned by 2 Akita's, Sheba age 9, Rocky age 3
and my hubby is owned by Pepper our little
spoiled terrier age 5. :rolleyes:

Sudilar
09-26-2002, 06:54 PM
WELCOME

You're gonna love it here. It is addicting.

I am owned by 2 rescued GSDs:
Killian 8 1/2
Shiloh 4 1/2

mugsy
09-26-2002, 09:25 PM
I'm from northern Indiana, so it depends on where you are in Michigan, but there are quite a few Michiganders on here. Welcome and we look forward to your future posts.

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-27-2002, 06:14 AM
Quite a few Pet Talkers from Michigan, but I am from Georgia.
Sounds like you have an interesting furfamily. I would love to see pictures. My husband's all time favorite breed is the Rhodesian Ridgeback. Perhaps you could post a picture of Angel!

My name is Souraya (like Mariah only with an S) and I am owned by a GSD/Wolf hybrid, Drake.

Welcome to Pet Talk!!

turner
09-27-2002, 06:55 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!

Yes everyone is so friendly and helpful here at pet talk.

I am owned by 2 wonderful dogs Deisel (rotti/german shepard) and Phoebe (rottweiler)!

anna_66
09-27-2002, 07:26 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome.gif
Your just gonna love it here!:D
I'm Anna & I'm owned by 3 wonderful dogs! They are in my sig pic below.
They are:
Angus (11 yr old Rottweiler)
Roxey (1yr & 4 mo old Siberian Husky)
Huney (our little rescue girl:) Around a yr old-Chow)

Can't wait to hear & see more of your family!

Logan
09-27-2002, 07:29 AM
Welcome Sunshyne! I'm Logan and I am "mom" to my human daughter, Helen, who is almost 12. We also have two Golden Retrievers, Honey and Lilly, two cats, Mimi and Butter, two Cockatiels, Roger and Millie, and a hamster, Olivia! :D We're a long way from Michigan in humid South Carolina.

It's nice to have you here! :D

primabella
09-27-2002, 08:16 AM
welcome to pet talk! :D

ramanth
09-27-2002, 08:24 AM
WELCOME TO PETTALK!

I am one of the aforementioned Michiganders. :D I live near Lansing.

I only have one dog, Kia. She's a Husky/Blue Heeler mix. :) I'd love to see pics of your furbabies. :)