PDA

View Full Version : Good morning tucker!

susanswatlin518
05-12-2009, 12:05 AM
HEY-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! FIRST- I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE RED FLORAL PIKKOW IN THE PICTURE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY PATIO UMBRELLA! MAYBE WE SHOP OUT OF THE SAME CAT--ALOG-pardon the punn! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES-YOU CERTAINLY ARE SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL! WHAT GREAT STRIPES BESIDES. I LIVE IN UPSTATE NY WITH A LARGE MALE TUXEDO AND A FEMALE SHORT-HAIRED WHITE WITH GRAY TABBY STRIPED PATCHES ON HER BACK AND ON TOP OF HER HEAD. SHE HAS THE TAIL WITH GRAY STRIPES XOMPLETING HER LOOK! YOU ARE THE PERFECT CAT OF THE DAY AND IT'S BEEN FUN STARTING THIS THREAD-I AM USUALLY AWAKE DURING THE NIGHT-PURR-FECT SINCE I AM A CAT LADY. MY HOURS COINCIDE PERFECTLY WITH THEIRS. IT IS ALL ABOUT THEM. GOD BLESS YOU TUCKER AND ALL THE BEST.:D:D:love:SUSANSWATLIN518

Barbiecat1
05-12-2009, 05:54 AM
So, a Maine Coon eh? My friends have one and he is the biggest love! I can see that you are following in his BIG footsteps; look at those feet! I'm so glad you have a great home with a family and fur brother to boot. Enjoy your special day.

Pinot's Mom
05-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Tucker you are a born calendar cat! You sound like a sweetie and a lot of fun!

Enjoy your COTD honors and all the special things coming your way! :)

Catty1
05-12-2009, 11:32 AM
oooo! Lookit the big fat footsies! Tucker, you are going to be one handsome BIG lovebug! Enjoy your COTD!:love:

tatsxxx11
05-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Hello there little Tucker man! Happy Cat of the Day to you!:cool: OK, had to laugh at Susan's comment about your pillow fabric. First look and I said to myself, "that's my patio cushion fabric!":rolleyes: But back to the important things! We're so happy to meet you today cutie pie, to crown you our very special honoree!:love: I have to admit I have a penchant for Maine Coons...who can resist those furry toesies and ears, that "mane," that sweet and loving personality! And I have a feeling that by now, in true MC style, you've also grown into one hunky, gentle giant!:D We're so happy for your family that they found their way to you, sweetheart! And so happy for you, knowing that you have a wealth of happy, love filled years ahead of you! (Being crowned Cat of the Day is a pretty good start!:D)

Lots of love and cuddles to you, adorable Tucker! Have a blast celebrating your much deserved day on center stage with your proud Mom and Dad and best brother Joey!:love::love::love:

P.S...Needed to be cut out of the couch?:eek: Silly kitty!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Tucker what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your adorable pictures and read of your adventures. I'm so glad they saved you from the evil sofa that gobbles up kitties!!! :)

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

astrid
05-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi Tucker!!! You are a very gorgeous (and lucky) little fella!!! ;)
I know you'll grow up to be a very handsome and lovely boy, I wish you lots of years of fun and good health.

Happy COTD!!!;):cool:

Love and kisses:love::love:

kb2yjx
05-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Tucker!! Where was the CUTENESS ALERT!!! I hope we get to see a photo of you when you are all grown up! HAPPY COTD!!!

snail
05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
A Tucker, I mean - perhaps not quite as fuzzy but one of my much-loved babies..along with his two sisters and tuxedo-brother. This is one adorable baby - enjoy each other!

yarlenna
05-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Happy COTD, Tucker. You are a very handsome feline. Meows and Purrs to you and your human:love:

fairlady68
05-12-2009, 05:35 PM
What a cutie pie. Loved reading about his antics with the sock. Reminds me of one of the cats in the comics, cannot remember the name of the strip. But he loves his little pink sock. And I love Tucker's little pink toes and everything else I read and see about him. Kisses and hugs from

Medusa
05-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Tucker, I love your nose! And it sounds like you're quite the explorer, going up inside the sofa fabric. I'll bet your humans were frantic when they couldn't find you. Well, don't hide today because it's your special day. Enjoy being COTD, Tucker boy. :)

cassiesmom
05-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Tucker, what an adorable, cute, cuddle-able Maine Coon kitten you are! I would love to play with you!! I hope you have a very special day and a long, happy, fun-filled life with your caring family. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

katladyd
05-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Tucker, you are a fine example of MC Cuteness! Happy COTD! I could just hug and kiss you over and over:love:

catmandu
05-14-2009, 09:56 AM
:love::love::love:
Oh My God Tiny Tucker, I thought I had posted a thread on you!!!
I am getting old and I will have to apologize.
You are such a sweet Little Tabby face, and you can see in you the Fine Cat that you will one day become!!!
:cool::cool:
And yet you will never get so big that you cant see Tucker Kitten!!!
You are one of the new wave of Pet Talker Ctas, some young blood!!!
:cool::cool:
The Lucky Found Cats are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOUR OUR nICEST cAT OF THE FUTURE AND CAT OF THE DAY TERRIFIC TUCKER!!!
:love::love::love: