PDA

View Full Version : yesterday

stace1319
05-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Momma planted flowers yesterday! I tried to help but she told me I was too big and clumsy and made me go play somewhere eles. Then I went up the the garden where daddy was working and he yelled at me for trampling the tomatoe plants! So I decided to sneek off and try to get the neighbors cat. Momma came and got me while I was trying to get under their house and I got tied up for a while. She said something about how I can't stay out of trouble for 10 seconds. Here is a picture of me by one of the flower beds she finished.
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr159/stace1319/flowers001.jpg
Sadie liked the flowers too. Momma left a space under the porch so she can still go under there in case I chase her. I get in trouble for it, but I do it anyways because it's so much fun. Momma tried to explain that this is why the cats hate me so much.
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr159/stace1319/flowers004.jpg
She planted ALOT of stuff! Even sunflowers, but she waited too long to get a picture of them, because by the time she got them all planted, she let me off my leash and I dug one of them up as soon as she let me go. I was only rearranging it for her, but she didn't appriciate it like I thought she would. Who knew?!?! We also tried a new form of exercise! She rode her bike and led me beside her. It was the first time she had rode a bike in about 10 years so she was really wobbly, but she was really happy and suprised that I did so well. I stayed right beside and only bit her foot a couple times. I thought it was something to chase. Then I pulled her off the bike a couple times when we went down the road and I saw the a neighborhood dog. By the time we got home again, I was wore out and for some reason I think momma was too.

happylabs
05-11-2009, 07:56 AM
You look so angelic, I cannot imagine you getting into ANY mischief. What a cute pupper you are. Sadie looks almost exactly like my little baby Tink.

I wish I had a green thumb like your mamma. I cannot seem to grow anything but weeds. :(

beeniesmom
05-12-2009, 07:23 AM
Awwww, poor guy! That momma and daddy are so mean! ;)
You just wanted to help!
I know you puppies have a 'short attention span theatre' goin on so you need constant entertainment! Hehehehe
You are so cute.

4 Dog Mother
05-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Ahh, didn't mom and dad understand that you know digging far better than they ever could? Parents can be so mean! You sure are a sweetie! But I would try to stay on Mom and Dad's good side and not mess around with what they planted. Humans are just too hard to please!