PDA

View Full Version : Update on Brandon, Laura's Babies' nephew; 5/15; post #13

Medusa
05-10-2009, 12:47 PM
His mom replied to my Happy Mothers' Day email and said that Brandon is doing well right now and that she hopes it continues. They don't have anything special planned for today except to be together but she said that in itself is special enough. I so agree. Thought you all would like to know how he's doing while Laura is gone. :)

Scooter's Mom
05-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Thank you for the update!

Catty1
05-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Glad he is doing well today! Thanks for the update!

Any word on that wee baby? Layton, was it?

Many prayers going out!:love:

Medusa
05-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Glad he is doing well today! Thanks for the update!

Any word on that wee baby? Layton, was it?

Many prayers going out!:love:

Layton is due to be released from the hospital very soon. :)

K9karen
05-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the update, Mary!:love:

lvpets2002
05-11-2009, 03:14 PM
:) Yes Thanks for the Update..

Karen
05-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Thank you, we will still keep Brandon - as well as Layton and his mommy - in our prayers.

phesina
05-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the update, Mary!

gini
05-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Mary, thanks for the update. What a special family!

Carol Bulger
05-12-2009, 12:09 PM
I am Laura's Babies sister that lives with Brandon. (He's my Grandson). I want to thank everyone for their prayers. We have learned to take it day by day and try to keep his spirits up. I feel that God has put me in the right place at the right time at this moment. We moved up to Wa. from Fl. to be close to him and his Mom (My Daughter) 3 years ago not ever knowing this would happen to him. I am so happy that we have the time to be close to him. He is such a joy to be around. My son, Michael was killed in a car accident just before we moved up here and Brandon helped me by filling the hole in my heart. As the saying goes, "When one door closes another one opens".
Thanks again for all your prayers

cassiesmom
05-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Thank you, Medusa and Carol for these updates!

Bella_Sadie_Hailey
05-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the update!
Thats awesome.
:love:Bella_Sadie_Hailey:love:

Medusa
05-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Well, Brandon & Jessica are moving into their own place this weekend. Of course we have many concerns about it with his health the way it is but
felt that it would be a good experience for them before they get married. His Mom really worries so much about him. He has not been eating like he should and suffers from nausea a lot. He went to see the chemo Dr. today and was put back on steroids plus the are giving him marijuana pills to help with is eating and nausea. Hopefully he will get his appetite back. He had lost almost 10lbs since he saw the chemo Dr. last month.
Little Layton is still in the hospital because his eyes had not developed like they should. Will find out more in the next few days. He is still gaining weight and is about to reach 7lbs. Seems to be doing well. We all take it day by day with Layton & Brandon.
Please keep us in your prayers.
Thanks, Carol