PDA

View Full Version : Mommy Kesha!

K9karen
05-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Awwww! You and your babies are adorable, Kesha! You're a perfect Mother's Day DOTD! Sending you a gazillion hugs and kisses pretty girl!

Daisy and Delilah
05-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Happy Mother's Day to you, dear Kesha. Such a spectacular mother you are to your adorable little puppies. Our Mom told us a story of how she used to have a doggie named Benny. Benny is at the RB now. Our Mom loved him so much. He was a beautiful doggie, just like you. We would be so happy if your Mom would join Pet Talk so we could meet your babies face to face. Mom says American Eskimo puppies are some of the cutest puppies on earth. Please tell her to join!! It's our pleasure to meet you and your little ones today, sweetheart. Congratulations on your big day!! Please tell Mom to give you and your family kisses from us. Happiness always and we hope to see you around more!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
05-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi Kesha.....Congratulations on your babies. They are so cute. Just like their mother. Kesha, I bet you are a good mother. You look so sweet lying there
with your family. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. You are so pretty
and I bet your babies will be to.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

KYS
05-10-2009, 09:23 AM
I HAD TO DROP IN AND SEND.... CONGRATULATIONS KESHA FOR BEING CHOSEN FOR DOTD AND BEING SUCH A GOOD MOMMY !!:D
wOO wOO wOO:love:

cyber-sibes
05-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Happy Mother's Day to our special DOTD Mommy! What a beawootiful family you have!

tatsxxx11
05-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Happy Mother's Day and happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Keesha!:love: What a wonderful, devoted, loving mommy you are, sweetheart! Your babies are just precious, and that shot of you snuggling with your wittle one, utterly heartmelting!:love: How blessed your babies are to have a mom as caring and protective as you, and how blessed is your family to have a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you!:love: I hope you and the entire family, human and furry, enjoy the happiest day of celebration, that you're loved to pieces and spoiled rotten!:D Love, hugs and countless kisses to our very special and most deserving Mother's Day honoree, beautiful Keesha!:love::love::love:

lizbud
05-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Hello Kesha,

You are a very beautiful momma Kesha. I know you will be a loving mom to
your babies.:) I am so glad to meet you today & want to offer my special
congratulations for being our DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you enjoy your
special day Kesha. Love & hugs sweetie.:)

Momo
05-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Happy Doggie Mother's Day to you! You and your pups are adorable! Hopefully, you won't have anymore though - LOL! :love::)

susanswatlin518
05-10-2009, 05:41 PM
WHAT A SWEET LITTER! BELATED CONGRATS ON A SUCCESSFUL/ABUNDANT DELIVERY! SO REMARKABLE TO READ ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:love::love::love::):)HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY FROM A CAT LADY IN UPSTATE NY! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

wolfensteinsmom
05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
What a wonderful Mom you are, Kesha. And it has done nothing to diminish your beauty. In fact, it has enhanced it.:love::)I wish you all the happiness in the world, and congratulations on your appointment to Top Dog of the Day.:D Hope you had lots of fun and treats for your special day.