PDA

View Full Version : Livvy's tribute to Oliver on his Gotcha Day

AmberLee
05-08-2009, 09:47 AM
My darling, the miles may cruelly separate us, but our hearts are entwined. Thinking of you whenever I sprawl on my kitty condo, climb my cat tree, slurp cat milk, or nap in the sun, my beloved!

Oh my beloved
Life-long LOVE :love:
I tingle at the
Very thought of YOU.
Ever faithful (and fluffy), is my
Romeo, my Knight in Furry Armor.

Godlet of Feline Love,
Oliver spreads a glow to
Tats, his Meowmy and all who know him.
Colindar loving,
Happy, sweet-natured, and healthy,
Admire him, all!

Delights should rain down on his
Adorable bod,
Ye blessing senders to good kit-kats!

I love you, Oliver.

Your Livvy-wiv, your Jeweliette, your love
:love: :love: :love:

catmandu
05-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Awww very poetic, and I bet taht Owesome Oliver the Romeo is blushing, and feels very good today that Livvy composed a poem to him, and him alone!!
:love::love::love:
Isnt LOVE wonderful!!!
:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
05-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Very good Livvy. I'm sure that Oliver will love it.:)

phesina
05-08-2009, 10:49 AM
What a lovely poem, and what a fine tribute for Oliver on his Gotcha Day!

Anikaca77
05-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Oliver!

Edwina's Secretary
05-08-2009, 12:52 PM
How good to see you Amberlee... and the Lovely Lyrical Livvy back again.

I see she is in fine voice - the only poetry spouting cat I know!

And a happy Gotcha Day to Oliver!

Karen
05-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Happy gotcha day, Oliver!

Randi
05-08-2009, 12:57 PM
What a lovely poem, Livvy! ;) :)

Happy gotcha Day, Oliver!

We don't see nearly enough of any of you.

momcat
05-08-2009, 07:35 PM
A big hi to Livvy, PT's very own Poet Laureate! What a great poem sweetie!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY OLIVER :love: :love: :love:

tatsxxx11
05-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Ahhh!!! OMG, how precious is that!!! Livvy, my Oliver can always count on you sweetheart, to "be there" on those big days, to wax poetic!:D:cool::love: How precious, how creative...and you remembered the "collander" photo! lol I just read your poem to his gotchaness, the Knight in Furry Armor, and his knees buckled and dare I say, his eyes got a bit misty! (Though unfortunately that may also be due in part to the fact that last night his Daddy left "THE" drawer open and I woke this morning to one rolly-polly, goofed out, over-over dosed catnip kitty!:D:rolleyes:) What was left of the stash was all over the kitchen and counter floor! lol

Well, this was the perfect ending to his "Gotcha Day" celebration and thank you Livvy! To Oliver..I love you, my beautiful Ollie man! I'll never forget the day we first met, the day you came home to stay...walking up the steps to the kennel (work) and seeing Nancy holding your wittle self up with a sign around your neck, "I belong to Sandra!":love: (Yeah, they knew me well:D)

I love you sweet baby boy, and everyone so kind to post here on the Ollie man's day thread!

Livvy, your Knight in Furry Armor sends bunches of thanks, drooly kisses and headbumpies to his beautiful, talented, most cherished and beloved Jeweliette! You're the best:love:
Thank you so much, ever buddy!:)
Love, Sandra and Oliver!
P.S...For old times' sake, here's the collander picture from those many years ago, and one of Mommy's most major OOPSIE moments, after you took a very brief tumble of the "fluff" cycle!:eek:

AmberLee
05-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Wow!!! TWO pictures of my hunky hunk of feline delight!

Sigh. I nap with happy thoughts of you, beloved. I am nagging Meowmy to get her camera fixed so that I may post a current photo of me, for you, here. Can you ask your Meowmy to do the same so that I can delight my eyes with your handsome face and bod?

In happy anticipation,
your Jeweliette, Livvy!

AmberLee
05-09-2009, 03:41 PM
P.S. Oopsie. I asked Meowmy how to spell that hard word and trusted her to get it right. Sheesh. Humans, sometimes.

Oh! Good for you for giving yourself a proper celebration on your gotcha day, darling. :) :love: Catnip is GOOD stuff!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Ollie so now we know how you get your fluffy doo! You fluff up in the dryer. :eek: I love the collander picture! You could sit in my collander any time.

So glad you had a wonderful Gotcha Day, Sweetie! :love::love:

Barbara
05-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Ollie- we are really glad we got to see you for your Gotcha Day. And thanks to Livvy for getting you ijn. If she hadn't written this funtastic poem you might have just stayed away;)
Congratulations :D

lvpets2002
05-10-2009, 04:03 PM
:love: Happy Gotcha Day Oliver.. Such a very nice tribute from Livvy..

Killearn Kitties
05-11-2009, 05:08 AM
:love: Furry love. *sigh*

Wonderful to hear from you both, Livvy and Oliver. Sorry I missed Ollie's Gotcha Day, but the wishes are just as sincere.