PDA

View Full Version : A Blessing foe Ebony Beau Tubster

catmandu
05-07-2009, 04:48 PM
:love::love::love:
I was at my funeral home, making final payments for my pre-need funeral and I met an older Lady Minister.
I asked her if she would bless Ebony Beau Tubster and told her about that Poor Cats sad passing before he really started to live.
She smiled and said that she had seen many neglected animals and that she and her husband put out food dishes too for the hungry.
:cool::cool:
Then she blessed Ebony Beau Tubster and The Found Cat Paradise Hotel, and said a prayer for Ebony Beau Tubster that he would find peace, and that she knew that Our Lord would love after the lost ones.
:D:D
I feel much better now, and I know that Ebony Beau who has a Dear Wife in Peaches and a Growing Eternal Angel Family feels better too!

rg_girlca
05-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh Gary, that was so nice of the Lady Minister to bless Ebony Beau Tubster and the Found Cat Paradise Hotel. Also, bless her and her husband for taking care of the neglected cats in their area.

kb2yjx
05-07-2009, 06:26 PM
It is good to know that there are some good people out there...

katladyd
05-07-2009, 10:48 PM
You need a blessing, too. People like you, who love God's creatures so much, are my heroes!!!

catmandu
05-08-2009, 09:38 AM
:cool:She blessed the Found Paradise Found Cat Hotel, and would have prayed I am sure for Greystoke too.:love:
Scrappy Apple, ScrappyMan were both out this morning and Scrappy Moose the Deuce!!!
:cool::cool:
And of course the stubborn Pouncer Roccalno and Ebonite Tubster and Golden Rod.:love::love:
No one goes hungry here!!!

happylabs
05-08-2009, 10:03 AM
That is awesome. What a wonderful thing to do for your kitty. :)

catmandu
05-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Thank You happylabs!
I was hesitant as she was getting ready to do a service, and by coincedence it was for the uncle of Michelle, Our Letter Carrier!!
I told her about Ebony Beau, and she was sad as she used to pet him, and bring treats on her run for them.
:love::love:
She brought Elly Mae Christine 2 years ago who is a Saved Cat now.!!!
:love::love:
Now Ebony Beau Tubster , Peaches , Smokey , BW and Spike are headed for Berlin!! Will they love those beer halls!!!
:D:D:D:D

lvpets2002
05-08-2009, 03:50 PM
:love: That was so nice of the Lady Minister to Bless your babies.. God Bless You Uncle Gary for thinking of your babies for to have ask her to do that..

LionHart
05-08-2009, 04:58 PM
She will surely be blessed, as will you, Gary:love: