PDA

View Full Version : Cloe

LHCamry
05-07-2009, 07:16 AM
Cloe....What a pretty baby you are. I love Dalmations. I have one that lives next door to me that comes over everyday for a doggie cookie.
Wish you lived next door so you come over for a cookie. I know your family is very proud of you and their other animals. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

susanswatlin518
05-07-2009, 10:15 AM
SUCH TERRIFIC SPOTS!:):love:HI-HAPPY DOTD. YOU ARE REALLY LIVING THE DOG'S LIFE AND THE PICTURES ARE COOL! I AM A CAT LADY UP IN UPSTATE NY AND LOVES DOGS TOO.:love::love:I TOO LIVE WITH FUR ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT THAT ADDS TO THE CHARM-HA HA . CLOE I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY HON:love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518

gini
05-07-2009, 10:36 AM
What a handsome pup! Congratulations on your special honor today.

tatsxxx11
05-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Cloe!:) What a beautiful "spotty" girl you are!:love: Your pics are melting my heart! I love that look on your face in the bottom shot, the one of you and your adorable fur bro napping on the "big bed!" You're wearing "that look;" the ears back, lips pursed, so much love pouring out of those soulful, brown eyes! Thud...utterly--->heart melting! How ever did your family get so lucky, to have been blessed with not just one but 4 sweet, loyal and loving pups, and 2 kitties!:D Your Mom truly is a modern day "Noah," and you precious Cloe couldn't have landed on a more awesome ark!;) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you and the entire furry crew on your much deserved day of honor!:love::love::love: Hope you all are enjoying a super duper, fun filled Dog of the Day bash!:D

Bella_Sadie_Hailey
05-07-2009, 02:40 PM
You are a very pretty dog Cloe!
CONGRATS on dog of the day!:D

Momo
05-07-2009, 03:30 PM
You are a very pretty girl! You are a natural model too - you and your brother!
I like how your lounge area matches your coat - LOL!
Today must be Spotty Dog and Cat Day, because the Cat of the Day here is a spotted Bengal! Enjoy your day, Chloe! :love:

lizbud
05-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Hello Cloe,

What a pretty girl you are sweetie. :) You look like you like to be where
the action is. I hope you have a celebration (with the other pups too) to
honor your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending lots of hugs
and kisses just for you Cloe:)

Daisy and Delilah
05-07-2009, 04:42 PM
You are one beautiful girl, Cloe!! It sounds like you are the perfect companion for Mom. Look at you in the picture with brother. You're a perfect Spotty lass. We love that picture. You're both stunning and such a great looking pair. Congratulations on your big day as our fab DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you and the Ark kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Coondoglover
05-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi Cloe! You are a pretty girl and you look so happy in your pictures. I love the picture of you and your brother. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!:D

boomersooner
05-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Cloe, you are beautiful!! I love Dalmatians. My sweet Dal, Cassie passed away in March...she was 3 months shy of 15, so I will ALWAYS have a special "spot" in my heart for spotty dogs!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!