PDA

View Full Version : Cat birthday party

Vio&Juni
05-06-2009, 03:18 AM
Juni was born on May 5, 2000, so yesterday was her 9th birthday. When we got Pichu, we didn't know his birthday and although we assumed it to be in June, we decided we are going to celebrate it with Juni's. Now, we celebrate Milo's too.

So, yesterday, they got each a Fancy Feast with a Whiskas Temptations treat on top - like a birthday cake - and we sang to them Happy Birthday (in English and Romanian). Greg thought it was a little strange, but, he officially became a cat freak when he made a kitty bed for the radiator :D

All of our cats are happy here in Germany. We don't have a garden, like in Moldova, but we have two very big balconies and they get to spend some time outside.

I will try to take some new pictures of all our cats and post them. Juni and Pichu look the same, but Milo has changed a lot. He has grown into a BEAUTIFUL cat!

Killearn Kitties
05-06-2009, 04:22 AM
Our invitation must have got lost in the post! :confused:

Happy birthday Juni, Pichu, and Milo. The girls are celebrating with you in spirit. :D

Sonia59
05-06-2009, 04:36 AM
Happy birthday Vio's babies!!!!! We wait for a few pictures:D

Barbara
05-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Filou and Tigris ran to the door to see whether you had sent a taxi- they would love a little trip to the mountains;)

Happy Birthday Juni Pichu and Milo!!!!!

Randi
05-06-2009, 05:44 AM
Happy Birthday, Juni, Pichu and Milo!

It seems your mom made a very fancy Birthday cake for you, and I'm sure you enjoyed it! :D We wish you many happy and healthy years ahead! :) Have fun!

Fister and Randi

happylabs
05-06-2009, 06:04 AM
What a lovely way to celebrate their birthdays. Some may say it is silly, but it is the love and special things we do for our pets that make them such wonderful companions and in turn they give it back to us twofold. Happy Birthday to your sweet kitties. Head bumpies to all. :love: :)

Pinot's Mom
05-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Happy Birthday Juni, Pichu and Milo! :love:

Hope you have a SUPER day in the super Alps! I actually have a picture on my desk of the Swiss Alps with my husband standing in front of them, so I can imagine you in that setting! :) Have a great birthday!

catmandu
05-06-2009, 08:39 AM
:love::love:
The Animal Angel Army is starting a tour of Germany for the next 7 weeks, and we know that they will be visiting Vio and Juni, Kirsten Lily and luna and Barabras Cats.
:cool::cool:
Once they have thier two weeks in Fabulous Exciting Berlin!!!
I know that Ebony Beau Tubster, Smokey, Max the Food Cat and Greystoke are looking forward to the beer halls and all those sausages!!!
:love::love::love:
A HUGE HAPPY PURRTHDAT to VIO and JUNI and PICHU , and the Found Cats, Porch Cats, Saved Cats and Angels pray that they have many many more!!!
:love::love::love:

Anikaca77
05-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Very Happy Birthday to your babies!

Taz_Zoee
05-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Well a Happy Birthday to all three of you!! :D

Karen
05-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Happy birthday to all three loved kitties!

lvpets2002
05-06-2009, 11:25 AM
:love: Happy Birthday to All the Babies && Have Many Many More.. Oh yes we would love to see some pics..

Edwina's Secretary
05-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Eddie got some flowers to bring for the party! Is he too late?

Happy birthday to the Moldovan/Alpine kitties from Edwina and Eddie!