PDA

View Full Version : Garden Play

anna_66
09-26-2002, 09:02 AM
Well, my garden has 'officially' turned into the girls new playground:rolleyes: Of course, they don't seem to want to be in there when we are outside, I wonder why:confused: ;)
They love veggies, cucumbers, bell peppers, banana peppers, green tomatos, we find them laying everywhere half eaten!
This morning I looked out and they were both in there, so I knocked on the window. Here comes Roxey, sailing over the fence, she looks ever so graceful, just like the dogs on tv do. Then here comes Huney, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen, she springs & bounces (hey maybe she has springer in her!). She doesn't take a run & jump, she just stands & springs over the fence! I really would love to get that on video, but she'd probably never do it when I had the camera, oh well!
Next year, I guess we'll forget the garden & just plant grass, maybe put in a sandbox for the girls!

turner
09-26-2002, 09:16 AM
Phoebe does the spring thing too. She never just runs or jumps but springs! Her nick name is "Tigger" I howl everytime I see her doing that.....I wish I had a video camera to take of her......

anna_66
09-26-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by turner
Phoebe does the spring thing too. She never just runs or jumps but springs! Her nick name is "Tigger" I howl everytime I see her doing that.....I wish I had a video camera to take of her......

Ohhhh, that's it! Tigger! That's exactly what she looked like! It's just so darn funny isn't it?!

turner
10-02-2002, 10:22 PM
Yes its too funny and she seems to get better at it everyday! She can almost reach the top of the dog run now and I think its 6ft tall!