PDA

View Full Version : Motorola Razor B3 cellphone...

moosmom
05-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Does anyone have an old charger I can have that you are no longer using? I cannot find mine anywhere and don't want to buy a new one. So, I thought I'd ask around here if anyone has one that is not being used.

I just don't want to have to buy a new one if I don't have to, as I don't have the money after Buddy's $86 vet bill.

Thanks guys!!

caseysmom
05-04-2009, 02:59 PM
I might I can look around at home.

Cinder & Smoke
05-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Motorola Razor B3 cellphone Charger...

Does anyone have an old charger I can have that you are no longer using?

1) Check with WalMart - Wally sells after-market chargers for about $10.00.

2) Try Best Buy - but they sometimes get 'pricey'.

3) Call your Cellular Service provider *service dept* - they often have
trade-ins or damaged phones with good chargers ...
if you *whimper* a bit at the Service Guy he might slip you one.

Laura's Babies
05-04-2009, 04:29 PM
I get my stuff for my phones at the local flea market for a fraction of what the cell stores ask.. When I needed a battery for mine, AT&T wanted $89, I got one at the flea market for $20!! I want one of those Motorola Razor phones but when I think of all the "stuff" you have to get to go with it, I change my mind... :rolleyes:

Moesha
05-04-2009, 05:36 PM
If no one has one, you can check on Amazon. My sister and I got a house and car charger and a cover or something for our EnVs for under $10. I needed the car charger and she needed the one for the house. You can get just a car or house charger for just a couple of dollars. Have you checked freecycle?

Medusa
05-04-2009, 05:48 PM
I have a charger, Donna, for a pink razor phone but the B3 part confused me. I'm not sure if it'll work w/your phone or not. What is the B3?

moosmom
05-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Mary,

It's the model number. It's a Motorola Razor (pink). I'll try and post a picture in the morning. I'm finding it difficult to keep my eyes open right now (it's 10:55 pm).

Medusa
05-05-2009, 06:07 AM
My Razor is pink but I just got a new phone so I don't need the old charger any more. I can send it to you if it's the same one.

moosmom
05-05-2009, 12:43 PM
I found it!!!! I must have opened the top drawer of my night stand a MILLION times. Well, this morning I looked one more time and wouldn't you know it, there it was!!! I was under the impression that it was the charger to my blue tooth. I hate getting old!!!

Medusa
05-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Oh good, glad you found it!