PDA

View Full Version : My Girls....

Laura's Babies
05-02-2009, 03:42 PM
This is the last week end my girls and I have together before I leave for work again.. I will be leaving Monday or Tuesday, depending on where the boat is and how they will get me to it.. There isn't another cook on there so there is nobody to take a rental car anywhere so I either have to wait until it gets down here or close enough that they can get someone to come get me and drive me to the boat..

The girls seemed to be posing for pictures today so I couldn't let that chance slip by without taking them...

Giz and Amy just sat there waiting for the flashy box thing to come out and get these..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0517.jpg

See what I mean? Amy was making sweet faces!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0516.jpg

and Giz showing her beauty!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0514.jpg

This one is just lovely of Boo.. I LOVE this one!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0526.jpg

and Samantha being silly!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0529.jpg

Laura's Babies
05-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Priscilla! I talked to the man who owns her today. I treated her for fleas and ran him down to tell him so he would know what that was on her when he saw it and to not wash it off.

She had disappeared for a few days about a week ago and when she showed up, she was no longer fat so I figured she had kittens and he said she did. All he found was one, a little black one. (Those others she brought for a visit are not her litter mates but strays he said.) He found the new born on the steps to the porch and took it inside and his sister is bottle feeding the baby.

He was so excited that I treated her and said he just couldn't believe how much all the neighbors are doing for her and her sister, giving them food, treats and stuff.. I told him I was wanting to ask him if he was feeding her and would he come up here and feed her every day while I was gone. You know, feed her breakfast at home, then supper at my house! LOL! I told him I thought she was coming for food but realized it was the attention she was coming for. I still feed her and give her treats.

So she does have a name already and a lovely name befitting a lovely girl like she is! Miss Priscilla!

pomtzu
05-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Any time Giz wants to run away from home, can you give her directions to my house please????
I just LOVE her!!!!! :love:

catmandu
05-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Thats great news about Peiscilla and that Black Kitten.:love::love::love::love::love:
May I suggest Ebony Beau or Ebony Belle as potential names for this Little Porch Baby?
:love::love:
We are praying that that Baby responds to bottle feeding and becomes a big strong Cat!!!
And as aways Laura , Your Girls are SENSATIONAL!!!!
:love::love::love:

Kirsten
05-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Awesome pictures of your girls, thanks for sharing! Giz is so beautiful, I bet her fur is as soft as it's looking...

You must miss your girls terribly while you're on the boat!

Kirsten

cassiesmom
05-02-2009, 06:11 PM

I miss your girls during the times you're away. Sweet Amy, I love your expressive face! Boo, what a wonderful picture of you! Samantha, I wonder why you are putting your tongue out PHFTBTHHFP? And Ms. Giz ... you are so very pastel-iciously beautiful! Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss for the beautiful girls!

Laura's Babies
05-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Any time Giz wants to run away from home, can you give her directions to my house please????
I just LOVE her!!!!!

pomtzu- If you ever had the "Giz" experience, you would come steal her from me! She is such a hoot and has also turned into a lap luv bug too! One of the most enjoyable cats I have ever had!

I bet her fur is as soft as it's looking...

Kristen, her fur is a soft as silk and SO fine! I miss them terriably and I know they miss me too.

Medusa
05-03-2009, 05:56 AM
All your crew are just precious but I have a soft spot for Amy. I can only imagine how you must miss them when you're gone.

Carol Bulger
05-03-2009, 09:06 AM
As always, I love to see pictures of your babies and of course Kitty Boo...They always make me smile. They are all so cute, it would be hard to have a favorite, just have to love them all!!!!
Love ya, Sister

snowbelle15
05-03-2009, 09:33 AM
They all are gorgeous. Giz's fur looks so soft, I just want to reach through my screen and pet her. :love:

Randi
05-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Aww, you can say sweet faces again! :) I like Amy's especially! Boo is so handsome, and Smantha looks so silly with her tongue sticking out. :D

Hope you'll have a nice trip this time too! A new cooking lesson perhaps?

phesina
05-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Bon voyage, Laura!

Bob is so happy he got to be with Amy at the Kentucky Derby before you left!

rg_girlca
05-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Aw Laura, sweet Amy's face just melts my heart and Giz is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy that Boo is finally settling in. That's quit a pouch on her though. I bet it sways back & forth when she walks, like my RB Captains use too. Samantha, what a beautiful silly girl you are with your widdle tongue sticking out. :D

Have a safe trip Laura.