PDA

View Full Version : I am RELEASED!

Laura's Babies
04-30-2009, 12:53 PM
The doctor released me to go back to work today! Yaaaaaa! Back to a normal life again! I have been told by a little birdie that the boat was told that either I would be getting on today or they would be sending someone else.. If it is me, then they would have to fly me or I got a lot of driving to do and real fast as it appears the boat is on it's way to St Louis.. I am hoping it will turn and I won't have to go that far..

My eyes have really been giving me trouble the last 2 days but the doctor feels like it is the pred drops I am using as it does cause irritation and that irritation caused sensitivity to light. I am started to wean off of them today so that should start clearing up. They told me the correct reading glasses I need and now I can see clearly on the computer and reading. I may not NEED Rx glasses anymore!

I am SO glad I had those cataracts removed.. it has opened up a whole new world to me!

pomtzu
04-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Don't forget a good pair of polarized sun glasses before you get out there on the water! That glare will seem even worse if you're having light sensitivity now.

lvpets2002
04-30-2009, 01:00 PM
:) Well that is Great News Laura.. Maybe you should skip the boat out for this trip && rest some more with your eyes.. I would not get out on the boat for 28 days if your eyes are still bothering you.. Dont rush it.. Let us know if you go or not..

Medusa
04-30-2009, 01:28 PM
That's great news, Laura. "The future's so bright, ya gotta wear shades". :)

Karen
04-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Congratulations! :)

gini
04-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Oh boy, now that is good news!!

Laura's Babies
04-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Dont rush it.. Let us know if you go or not..

It already in the works! Once there, I am HOME and I think everything is going to go great. I am tired of sitting around the house.

If I could take my babies to work with me, I probably wouldn't come home as often or for as long.