PDA

View Full Version : in competition for PETCO gift card

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-30-2009, 08:26 AM
All right I deleted the original message because it is going to get confusing for anyone who does not read all the posts.

The new contest is BEST DRESSED. The winner will received a $50 PETCO gift card.

Chopper is in this months competition.

The rules are VERY strict, please do not vote more than once per day per IP address as he WILL BE ELIMINATED from the competition. You can, however, vote from home and work or multiple home computers.

http://www.freewebs.com/loveforchihuahuas/

Thank you:D

Scooter's Mom
04-30-2009, 10:28 AM
I voted for Ryleigh!
She's currently 5% behind a pup named Diego.

Come on Pet Talk, let's pull Ryleigh to the top!

Daisy and Delilah
04-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Traci, I only see Chopper. I don't see Ryleigh. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Well that stunk BOL. Apparently she did not mean all day today just half of it:rolleyes:

The competition going on now has just Chopper in it. If you would like to vote for him please do.

http://www.freewebs.com/loveforchihuahuas/

Daisy and Delilah
04-30-2009, 04:32 PM
I can't figure out how to vote for Chopper. I'm alot of help aren't I??:rolleyes:

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-30-2009, 06:55 PM
It doesn't start until tomorrow. You will go to the bottom of the page to vote for your favorite, there are lots of cuties on there for this one.

Daisy and Delilah
04-30-2009, 09:55 PM
It doesn't start until tomorrow. You will go to the bottom of the page to vote for your favorite, there are lots of cuties on there for this one.

Ok. I'll check back tomorrow. I can't believe how cute those pups are. Chopper is a stylin fella.:)

Moesha
04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Is this a month long competition? Can you only vote once per day or once per month? I stay connected to my DSL so I don't think the IP changes from day to day.

WELOVESPUPPIES
05-01-2009, 05:57 AM
Hey all. Just wanted to drop a line to say that I went to vote this morning and the contest was not up and running, waiting to hear back from the owner, maybe she is waiting until she has more competition. As soon as I know something I will let you all know.

Moesha - you can vote once per day for the entire month. :)