PDA

View Full Version : You will never guess who is going to be living in my barn next week..

Vela
04-30-2009, 05:38 AM
The "World Famous Lipizzaner Stallions!

http://www.lipizzaner.com/home.asp

They have three shows here in Utah next week, and they will be housed in MY barn where my horses live! I get to see them up close and personal every day they are here. I will also get to see them practice and perform in our very own arena before the shows. I also have tickets to the show on Friday, May 8.

I will try to get you guys some pictures and maybe some video of them right up close in the barn. (You actually have to pay extra to be able to even kinda KINDA close to them backstage at the show, and sometimes they don't even offer that!) I feel like I am getting to meet rockstars! Very excited.

Laura's Babies
04-30-2009, 07:57 AM
OMG! You must be ecstatic!! What a once in a lifetime chance that is!!! yea, you BETTER get pictures of them up close and personal for us... I may be leaving to go back to work soon so would you PLEASE PM me the link when you post them so I can see them when I get back... This is one thing I would hate to miss!!

Gosh, I am so excited for you!!!

finn's mom
04-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Oh, that would be so awesome!

lvpets2002
04-30-2009, 08:52 AM
:eek: WoW how so exciting.. Please post some pics ok..

Cinder & Smoke
04-30-2009, 09:21 AM
The "World Famous Lipizzaner Stallions!

They have three shows here in Utah next week,
and they will be housed in MY barn where my horses live!

I get to see them up close and personal every day they are here.
I will also get to see them practice and perform in our very own arena before the shows.

Ohhh-Kaay ...

Woulda ya mind if I bunked on your couch for the week?
:cool:

lizbud
04-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Wow.:) I would be thrilled to see them up close. Looking forward to
some great pictures.

Daisy and Delilah
04-30-2009, 11:21 AM
OMG!!!! What an honor!! That's awesome, Vela. I can't wait to see pictures. You must be floating on air.:)

Karen
04-30-2009, 11:43 AM
Wow! We are ALL jealous!

gini
04-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Jealous isn't the half of it. WOW!!

I am so happy for you and really excited about seeing any pictures you can provide.

Donnaj4962
04-30-2009, 12:54 PM
WOOOOW! That is so very cool! I am so jealous! They come to Fort Wayne every couple of years, and I have always wanted to see them... just never have the money at the right time!

Hope you get lots of pictures for us... and can't wait to hear some stories also! I bet they are very pampered.

Moesha
04-30-2009, 01:00 PM
My sister and brother-in-law wanted to see them when they were in Austria a couple of years ago, but it was in August and the horses weren't there. They are going to see them when they are close to here though. What an awesome privilege for you.

ramanth
04-30-2009, 03:20 PM
That is so awesome Vela!!! I hope you can get some snapshots. :D

KYS
04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
HOW EXCITING FOR YOU!!
I can not wait to see pictures.:D

wolf_Q
04-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Very cool! I keep seeing signs for the one at UVU, I'd like to go but I'm not sure anyone would go with me. Are you going to the one at the E-Center? Have a great time and enjoy having them stay at your barn! :)

jenluckenbach
04-30-2009, 07:37 PM
OMG ! :eek: OMG ! :eek: OMG ! :eek:

How :cool: is that???

cassiesmom
04-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Ohhh-Kaay ...

Woulda ya mind if I bunked on your couch for the week?
:cool:

Ditto, and I'd be happy to help with mucking-out chores :cool:

Vermontcat
04-30-2009, 09:47 PM
That is so cool!:cool:
I always thought that you boarded your horses at a really nice barn, now you will even have celebrity horses there too!
I hope you can take lots of photos and videos of them.
I saw them perform a few years ago in Vermont and they are just amazing when the do the airs above the ground.