PDA

View Full Version : Handsome boy pumpkin

susanswatlin518
04-28-2009, 11:43 PM
I AM SO CHARMED TO MEET YOU PUMPKIN. HAPPY COTD:love::love::)I AM TYPICALLY AWAKE NIGHTS TYPING AWAY AND SO I AM STARTING THIS THREAD IN YOUR HONOR YOU HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL TABBY STRIPES AND I LOVE THAT! I LIKE YOUR PUMPKIN MAT THAT YOU ARE RESTING ON IN THE BOTTOM PICTURE TOO.:D:D:love:I BET IT'S PRETTY OVER IN FRANCE-I HAVE THREE GREAT PICTURES OF PARIS' EIFFEL TOWER TOO-WHICH I AM FASCINATED BY. YOU ARE A GREAT CAT AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!:love:SUSANSWATLIN518

Sonia59
04-29-2009, 04:11 AM
You are a cute little guy, I understand why your mom was in a hurry to pick you up at the vet! You have chosen a good furrever home, I wish you a long and happy life, sweetie pie! :love:

Was that fish from the neighbour's pond yummy? My Peppito says he prefers baked fish, and he agrees that Greek Yogurt is excellent! He says it makes a shiny fur ;)

Je te souhaite une très bonne journée en tant que chat du jour, avec plein de caresses et quelques récompenses :) N'en profites pas trop pour embêter ta "soeur" plus agée :rolleyes:
Bisous, Pumpkin !

Barbiecat
04-29-2009, 05:54 AM
Love your name; is it in honor of Halloween? All my kitties when I was growing up looked like you; tigers are the best! Watch out when you go outside; be careful of the dangers there. Enjoy your special day.

Medusa
04-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Pumpkin, what a pair you and my Siamese Coco Puff would make because he likes to sit on my feet. I thought he was the only one who had that quirk. You're special in so many ways, though, and they're just too numerous to mention. Love that raccoon tail. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :)

Barbara
04-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Salu Monsieur Pumpkin:)
What a very handsome tabby boy you are. We are sending rubs for your golden tummy:)

catmandu
04-29-2009, 09:48 AM
:love::love::love:
Pumpkin , you are such a Very Special Cat, and I know that all of we Pet Talkers would gladly walk in the Rain if it meant that we could have the friendship of a Happy Tabby like you!!!
:cool::cool:
You look so happy on your bear blanket, and you are so young yet , just coming into cat Hood and we kknow taht you have all those years of love and happiness together to look forward to.:):)
The Lucky Found Ctas send an extra special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR LOVINGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY POWERHOUSE PUMPKIN.
:love::love::love:

Killearn Kitties
04-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Hello precious Pumpkin. I am struggling to imagine why daddy could ever be cross with a beauty like you. :confused: :confused: I cannot imagine such a thing! ;)

It seems you have made a very wise choice of mum and dad, and now you have a lovely garden, furry friends to play with, and feet to sleep on - just perfect for a playful boy.

A big celebration is called for today to celebrate your special day of honour. Perhaps you will even get a big saucer of Greek yoghurt. Life just doesn't get any better. :D Congratulations!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Pumpkin what a handsome and charming fellow you are! :love:

I'm glad you have a wonderful loving home and family to keep you safe now, sweetheart. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together. Maybe you will get a special treat today. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Pinot's Mom
04-29-2009, 11:55 AM
A tabby COTD - my favorite sight to see!!

Pumpkin, you're a handsome tabby, and you deserve your COTD honor! Have a great day and demand more than your share of attention & treats - I know you'll get it!!:love::D

astrid
04-29-2009, 12:04 PM
Oh Pumpkin, you are a very, very, handsome boy!! No doubt!!;)
Great choice of home you made, your mom is great! and you have a now brother and sister to play with!!! lucky you!!! :cool:

I hope you're all celebrating together your special day, ask for some extra greek yoghurt cause you deserve it ;)

Happy COTD Monsieur Pumpkin!!

tatsxxx11
04-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Bonjour cutie pie Pumpkin!:) Happy Cat of the Day to you, Monsieur! (I don't believe for a second that your Daddy is ever actually cross with you!;)) I'm so happy you found your way to such a wonderful, loving forever home Pumpkin, a home rich with love and companionship of both the human and furry kind; what a fun and adventure filled life you lead there in beautiful France! Lucky boy! And what a serendipitous gift of love you were to your family; I'd know I'd run in the rain to collect a boy as sweet and handsome as you, too!:love:

It was a pleasure getting to know you precious Pumpkin, and I hope that you are your family are all enjoying your much deserved day celebre, that you're being treated like the prince that you are, spoiled rotten! Now if only your Mommy would join PT and post a pic of you fishing!:eek::cool: Congratulations, hugs and smoochies to you adorable Pumpkin, our extra special and most deserving honoree!:love::love::love:

kb2yjx
04-29-2009, 04:09 PM
I wish I could save something in French to you, but the only thing I can remember from college French, is " J' mal au couer(sp)!!" Which one could say with an upset tummy!!! How wonderful that you like your vet and Greek yogurt!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

yarlenna
04-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Happy COTD, Pumpkin. You are the cat's meow:love:

cassiesmom
04-30-2009, 07:57 PM
What a handsome tabby kitty you are! How dear of your mum to walk in the rain for you :love: I agree with tatsxxx11-- it has been a pleasure to meet you! Belated happy Cat of the Day to you, Pumpkin!